Please lock this one up mods

the beauty of chip's offense is it's simplicity.. it takes the simple concept, we are going to force you to cover every part of the field horizontally and vertically on every play.. and depending on what you try to do, it will tell us what to do

the tempo only forces the defenses hands because it limits their ability to disguise coverages.. also it makes the defenses prone to mistakes (either because of fatigue or because they aren't accustomed to making decisions that quickly)

then we value versatility in our players which allows us to run any number of things based out of whatever personnel grouping we have on the feild.. for example, we can run power run plays with 4 WRs or throw screens out of that same grouping (since we demand all of our WRs be competent blockers).. or we can run a whole bunch of a passing plays out of 3 TEs sets, because we want all out TEs to be pass catchers (ertz, celek and casey.. even burton).. and all of our RBs are good receivers

that's why chip said his ideal QB would be rajon rondo.. in our system, the QB's job is to read certain aspects of the defense and get the ball into the hands of his playmakers, like a PG

I'm late, but...What a game! :pimp:

Started off on fire!
Although, we gotta learn to finish drives with touchdowns. :\
The field goals are annoying when we get the ball inside the 10 yard line, :smh:

Parkey is clutch tho , great pick up. I really like how well our teams playing on all cylinders, special teams, offense , and defense.. We don't have the best talent on all 11 spots on D, our secondary is not that great , except Boykin and Jenkins , but philys d constantly comes up big and plays well as a team.... I feel like after Seattle we will beat the NFC east 1.2.3 easily.

If you guys want some sort of idea the potential smith II has at the inside spot, watch what clay is doing now that he has been moved to the inside..

We knew going in that he was a project but watching dude cover Antonio brown in the preseason we could see the kind of potential he has.. We know how much the team values versatility.. So imagine what the team will be able to do with Kendricks and smith II on the inside.. Barwin and whoever mans the other spot on the outside..

Depending on the 4th guy we would be able to rush and cover from all spots.. Just need smith II to learn what he's doing

Plus the early production we are getting out of mathews makes things a whole lot easier when looking at the project we took in the 1st..

Plus by moving back in the 1st we got what turned out to be jaylin and taylor hart.. We got a 3rd along with 26, which we traded for a 4th and 5th

Just imagine mathews in year 2 and 3

Last edited:
The Eagles are tied with three other teams for the best record in the NFL.
pimp.gif

But we're still frauds tho.
laugh.gif

Cards won't be for long.. Atlanta was a must win wth their remaining schedule

I think packers end up with the number 1 seed in NFC

There is truth to this.
I believe he's 4/4 from 50+. He's shown leg power and accuracy, definitely something we weren't getting previously. Considering what was out on the market and what we ended up with, we definitely hit on this one. shoutouts to fluellen

anything can happen though

I would not look at what happened two weeks ago as a measuring stick for a rematch

Back
Top Bottom