Please lock this one up mods

Referee for Seahawks-Eagles: Bill Vinovich
Posted by Bob Condotta

The Seahawks’ relationship with officials this season has been, shall we say, a little frayed.
Sunday’s game against the Eagles, though, will be refereed by an official who the last few years has overseen some of Seattle’s biggest wins — Bill Vinovich (that news courtesy ofFootballZebras.com).
This is the second Seattle game this season for Vinovich’s crew, the first coming in the 26-20 overtime win over Denver (a game in which Seattle got seven penalties for 37 yards to four for 27 for the Broncos).
And as I wrote prior to that game, Vinovich refereed three other Seattle games in the 2012 and 2013 seasons — blowout wins over San Francisco and Jacksonville at home and at Atlanta — contests the Seahawks won by a combined 120-40.
Also potentially encouraging for the Seahawks, Vinovich’s crew ranked near the bottom of the NFL in flags thrown per game after week 12 at 14.5 per game.

The running game wasn't working so play action won't work.
Throwing to the flats against Seattle isn't doing much either.

I would like to seen some screens today and ibdint think Polk was healthy I didn't see him once but I always feel like he could use more touches.

ironically neither was Sanchez's intermediate and deep reads..

Referee for Seahawks-Eagles: Bill Vinovich
Posted by Bob Condotta

The Seahawks’ relationship with officials this season has been, shall we say, a little frayed.
Sunday’s game against the Eagles, though, will be refereed by an official who the last few years has overseen some of Seattle’s biggest wins — Bill Vinovich (that news courtesy ofFootballZebras.com).
This is the second Seattle game this season for Vinovich’s crew, the first coming in the 26-20 overtime win over Denver (a game in which Seattle got seven penalties for 37 yards to four for 27 for the Broncos).
And as I wrote prior to that game, Vinovich refereed three other Seattle games in the 2012 and 2013 seasons — blowout wins over San Francisco and Jacksonville at home and at Atlanta — contests the Seahawks won by a combined 120-40.
Also potentially encouraging for the Seahawks, Vinovich’s crew ranked near the bottom of the NFL in flags thrown per game after week 12 at 14.5 per game.

it's ironic they talked about it before the game when I was listening to WIP this morning but I shrugged it off but the calls def. had an outcome in the game. I still chalk it up as a better overall team and the defending SB champs came to play and they are just a better team right now. Our time is coming; just have to have faith in this regime.

Just looked up Baldwins career stats cause I don't recall him being so skilled on a consistent basis. 788 highest yards receiving in a season. 5 TD's most in a season. Maybe this is his breakout year but it's also cause our corners are bunz. I'm semi new to the thread but I've watched a lot of football. :lol:

it's ironic they talked about it before the game when I was listening to WIP this morning but I shrugged it off but the calls def. had an outcome in the game. I still chalk it up as a better overall team and the defending SB champs came to play and they are just a better team right now. Our time is coming; just have to have faith in this regime.
that call on Bradley Fletcher really killed our whole momentum .

The non call on long 3rd conversion on their 1st td drive.. Calling that td before the half that helped them conserve time to get the field goal off before half

Shady's fumble.. Sanchez's int

Hell if jenkins intercepts that pass and returns it for a td, I think we still would have had a chance at the very end

Also that missed pass between sanchez and ertz was big.. Where it was slightly high

Doug Baldwin on the pass interference:

"I just wanted to run into him and try to create contact and try to create a penalty situation."

damn I feel bad for Shady; the reason he missed practice Friday was his cousin died in a car crash

he was really close and mentor to him

Man I wish we wldve signed flowers

Having flowers opposite either cary or fletch would improve our secondary immensely

Rather then Malcolm & the 3 blind mice

Man I wish we wldve signed flowers

Having flowers opposite either cary or fletch would improve our secondary immensely

Rather then Malcolm & the 3 blind mice
we had a lot of chances of signing quality guys to help out our defense but No Billy Davis Trust these guys .

Jackson was hurt yesterday and didn't suit up.

Dude is arguably the most explosive WR in the game. Obviously there is no way to tell, but it's hard for me to fathom how he wouldn't have helped yesterday...at least w/ stretching the Seahawks defense.

stretching the defense wasn't exactly our issue last night..

hell, the amount of pressure the seahawks were getting kinda restricts if you could even get anything going down the field anyways

Eagles are fine without D Jax

Seahawks have a top 10 defense of all time; yesterday is what it is

time to focus on winning the division on Sunday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom