Please lock this one up mods

Lol Real talk tho Gore can not keep up with our offense. I watched lots of niners games being in Cali & dont see how he can sustain.

Ima assume we draft a back but being we will be giving up picks for Mariota idk when

Blessing in disguise. Ive seen Gore check himself out plenty in sf from being tired & they huddle up :lol:

Honestly wouldn't mind Hakeem Nicks for a cheap deal. Bring back Brandon Gibson? :nerd: I mean, he was the insurance pick for Mac in '09....

Frank Gore wouldn't even be able to keep up with this offense anyways . But Graham wanted a lot of money at first glad we got him back

so apparently first take is taking credit for gore backing out..

SAS and Skip are two of the biggest jokes around

there is a reason they are on at the times they are because their audience is a bunch of people who don't work and have time to just smear it all over social media

Because they pointed out that Chip Kelly is a racist for letting go of DeSean, LeSean, Mac and Cole.....

But Chip did also release the Toddfather (white); signed Sanchez (Mexican American), Maxwell (Black), Graham (Black) and wants a QB who's Somoan lol

Gore renigged on his contract when he found out that Indy was paying him more.

man..

I was watching nfl network for a bit last night, just to have something on while I was messing around on the internet.. I have no clue how some of these dudes have jobs..

like I assume they would have to know things that happened just last season

Because they pointed out that Chip Kelly is a racist for letting go of DeSean, LeSean, Mac and Cole.....

But Chip did also release the Toddfather (white); signed Sanchez (Mexican American), Maxwell (Black), Graham (Black) and wants a QB who's Somoan lol
Gore renigged on his contract when he found out that Indy was paying him more.
People blew up my phone telling me Ol Chip was racist, and I hit em with those facts. They were quick to shut up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom