Please lock this one up mods

In addition to Foles, the Rams will also get Philadelphia's fourth-round pick in 2015 and second-round pick in 2016. The Eagles will get St. Louis' fifth-round pick in 2015 in addition to Bradford.

WTFFFF I was on board with a straight Foles for Bradford trade. Bradford at least cooked for a season and half before he went down. Foles, afaik only had that one decent season.

In addition to Foles, the Rams will also get Philadelphia's fourth-round pick in 2015 and second-round pick in 2016. The Eagles will get St. Louis' fifth-round pick in 2015 in addition to Bradford.

WTFFFF I was on board with a straight Foles for Bradford trade. Bradford at least cooked for a season and half before he went down. Foles, afaik only had that one decent season.

I really don't get it

I have no idea why WE included ANY picks in this trade

I really don't get it

I have no idea why WE included ANY picks in this trade

There is absolutely no rationalization for this man. Literally the dumbest move I have ever seen in my life. I cannot believe we might go into next season with Bradford/Sanchez as our QB's. Insane. PLUS WE GAVE UP DRAFT PICKS AND TOOK ON HIS 12 MILLION DOLLAR SALARY? WTF.

I'm dead.

There is absolutely no rationalization for this man. Literally the dumbest move I have ever seen in my life. I cannot believe we might go into next season with Bradford/Sanchez as our QB's. Insane. PLUS WE GAVE UP DRAFT PICKS AND TOOK ON HIS 12 MILLION DOLLAR SALARY? WTF.

I'm dead.

I have supported Chip this whole journey but now he needs to earn my support back

There's gotta be a third team involved here. Bradford will be used to trade up for MM8. Wait for it.

I hope man, this is the only reasonable scenario other it seems we traded Nick Foles for Nick Foles with a bigger contract

Not eagles fan but I think there something bigger here. Bucs/Titans/ or someone else wants Bradford and now can get him + a lot of picks with it.

So they wouldn't give Maclin $11 mil, they wouldn't pay Shady, but they would pay SAM BRADFORD $12 mil? Nah b, this can't be life.

my night is literally ruined, I am going to Disney World tomorrow and have skipped packing for 9% beers

I am absolutely disgusted by all this, I just do not get it, I feel like I need to vent to a shrink right now :smh:

Last edited:
my night is literally ruined, I am going to Disney World tomorrow and have skipped packing for 9% beers

I am absolutely disgusted by all this, I just do not get it, I feel like I need to vent to a shrink right now :smh:

plenty of time to be disgusted, don't let this ruin your trip b

I was prolly the 1st one bashing chip in this thread, long before FA, but ima let this one play out, I dont think we're done fa wise and we'll get another corner and maybe safety. I also have to believe that bradford has to be on the way out.

I was prolly the 1st one bashing chip in this thread, long before FA, but ima let this one play out, I dont think we're done fa wise and we'll get another corner and maybe safety. I also have to believe that bradford has to be on the way out.

What makes me not believe this is that we gave up a 2nd rounder for Bradford. Apparently "multiple" teams were interested, don't know how much truth to that there is. Chip really has no sense of "value" :x

As I said ima hold off, I actually really like what hes doing with our defense, but I definitely dont think this is the end.

As I said ima hold off, I actually really like what hes doing with our defense, but I definitely dont think this is the end.

I am trying to stay positive like you my man but I took the opposite approach I really believed in Chip until about 4pm today

Hope the best for you guys, but I really just don't get it unless it's all part of a bigger plan.

Bradford cost 12m against the cap (11m more than Foles) and he's a FA after this season. Dude could literally end up being a one year rental and cost those draft picks and then possibly 10m in cap this season you could've spent on a FA. Unless Bradford truly is the guy or gets traded, I just don't get it.

After Gore & McCourty options were out, Chip might just be going all-in for the season with the QB he wants since there is so much cap space left untouched.

Last edited:
Sad thing is ..dude is cocky enough to actually go into the season with Cooper and Huff as our starting WRs

I'm legit starting to hate him ala Al Golden levels at Miami I didn't think that was possible

Huff aint gon start over Matthews, I dont see that happening. Also I dont think Coop gon be in a Eagles uni on Week 1. We getting rid of him, I can feel it.
Chip needs to trade himself btw. Dude deserves to be blackballed from the NFL if this nonsense turns out as ugly as we think its gon be. This is sabotage. Goodell shoulda vetoed this Foles trade at least lol

Since hes expiring, it gives me even more hope hes gone. If we had to give up foles and a 2nd for an expiring it makes sense if hes getting traded.

Who would wanna take on a 12 mil expiring contract of a guy who is garbage and cant even stay on the field long enough to show hes garbage. He cant be the centerpiece of a trade that anyone would want

If bradford doesnt start, we hold that 2nd round pick. While I strongly disagree with damn near everything chip has done this offseason and last, everything he's done has made sense looking at it from his POV. Not this, I'm almost 100% sure there's more to it, we just might have to wait until draft day to find out.

Back
Top Bottom