Please lock this one up mods

@JohnMiddlekauff: I've been told from multiple people the #Eagles trying to sign Murray has no impact on signing Ryan Mathews. Chip wants them both          

makes sense, as someone posted, the top 2 RBs from shotgun last year

Last edited:

and on jersey numbers..

Bradford went with 7 because he wanted a fresh start 
nerd.gif
A tribute to Bobby Hoying.

Rob Rang @RobRang  ·  7m 7 minutes ago

After trading for Sam Bradford, the Eagles held private workout & film room session w/ UCLA's Brett Hundley yesterday, according to source.

Correct me if I'm wrong but these RBs don't mean much if we don't have the right OLine? Isn't that why DeMarco was so successful? How's the Eagles line looking because I know early in the season they were rotating due to injuries.

#dontreallyfollowfootball

^ we have two all pros (peters and mathias), a pro bowl center (kelce) and a very good right tackle (lane Johnson)..

we had injuries to 3 out of the 5 intended starters and lane was suspended the first 4 games.. and then the primary backup was also injured (matt tobin, who will be starting at RG this year.. I assume)

Last edited:
Damn, so that whole line up is healthy as of now? Just based off this offseason makes me wanna follow the birds closely.

Another question, wasn't the point of releasing Mccoy to free up cap space? Didn't we essentially fill it back with one player in the same position?

Lol if you think he had nothing left to prove after the moves that have been made.

If we go something like 6-10 next year all hell is gonna break lose

Lol if you think he had nothing left to prove after the moves that have been made.

If we go something like 6-10 next year all hell is gonna break lose

Of course he has something to prove with these players, he made all the decisions to bring them here. My thoughts are though that we've seen what Foles and McCoy can do for this team and it isn't good enough. We lost to the Saint in the playoffs and didnt even make them this season. Chip had to switch it up and he potentially made the Eagles a better team if Bradford is healthy.

No ones knows what's gonna happen next year but putting a negative spin on everything isn't gonna help and I know all the Eagles fans feel a lot better today than they did Monday.

Back
Top Bottom