Please lock this one up mods

Maybe the Browns want Barkley :lol:
Should've threw 'em in the deal with Foles or something, still can't believe we gave up that extra 4th too :smh:

like I said above.. knew he didn't have the strongest arm.. but I saw him anticipating throws and thought he could be a guy who could excel as long as you surrounded him with good players

like he wouldn't be a guy who could excel with lower end talent, but if you gave him quality guys he would be able to do work.. and just thought he fell victim to all the bad stuff that was going on at USC towards the end of his time there

like a better version of guys like matt Flynn.. or like an andy Dalton-ish

Last edited:
This dude is solid, started following him after he came on philly sports radio

He doesn't like Jaelen though and im a big fan

Yea after he broke the Maxwell signing I started following him as well. He really does his homework on players and isn't afraid to trust what the tape shows him instead of going by other "expert" rankings. I think he has Jaelen ranked as a 4th or 5th rounder, something outrageous. He's very high on Derron Smith safety from Fresno St. and wr Ty Montgomery.

Any update on Evan Mathis? I'd rather keep him at this point.

haven't heard much but I agree, let him play out his last year unless you can get something pretty significant for him
Yea after he broke the Maxwell signing I started following him as well. He really does his homework on players and isn't afraid to trust what the tape shows him instead of going by other "expert" rankings. I think he has Jaelen ranked as a 4th or 5th rounder, something outrageous. He's very high on Derron Smith safety from Fresno St. and wr Ty Montgomery.

yeah I love reading his draft stuff, this dude is making a big name for himself, wouldn't be shocked if he is up there with the Mayock's and what not in a couple years

Any update on Evan Mathis? I'd rather keep him at this point.

I assume it's the same thing as last year.. We don't get an offer we like, we make him play.. don't forget he's been complaining about his contract since he got the all pro nod

Nice
nthat.gif

You can tell Barwin loves being a Philadelphian as well. He's perfect for this team
its awesome what he does on the field and off the field for philly

Back
Top Bottom