Please lock this one up mods

Sucks for Vick, since he was really playing for his future.. But we really need to get foles or Barkley out there

As I said above graham should be moved to a 4-3 team that needs a pass rusher (Atlanta or Tampa)

I'm big on Boyd for some reason

Vick will get a chance at another job but it's clear he just doesn't gave it; this offense is good enough to score points

Defense is another issue

Wow, I didn't realize how easy our schedule is until Week 10 at the Packers. I should probably be less optimistic but we have a good chance at winning every one of those...

Idk why y'all are saying Vick doesn't have it, he played well. Wasn't the one dropping passes and was under duress a lot

I don't want to talk about the draft this damn early. We need to talk about all these players we signed on defense that are doing ANSOLUTELY nothing.

Idk why y'all are saying Vick doesn't have it, he played well. Wasn't the one dropping passes and was under duress a lot

I don't want to talk about the draft this damn early. We need to talk about all these players we signed on defense that are doing ANSOLUTELY nothing.

Vick can maybe get a good team to the playoffs but that's it and believe me I'm a Vick fan

Sucks for Vick, since he was really playing for his future.. But we really need to get foles or Barkley out there

As I said above graham should be moved to a 4-3 team that needs a pass rusher (Atlanta or Tampa)

You dont put foles or barkely back there when

1.vick didnt play bad

2. we are 1 gm back

cmon now :smh:

You dont put foles or barkely back there when

1.vick didnt play bad

2. we are 1 gm back

cmon now :smh:

Vick didn't play good either; this season is a wash regardless

You need to see if Barkley can give you anything; I'm convinced Foles is average

Vick didn't play good either; this season is a wash regardless

You need to see if Barkley can give you anything; I'm convinced Foles is average
If we lose to the giants next week sure. but now? hell naw

Edit: Actually if we lose next week still no, because we will still be 1 game back
Dallas plays denver thats a L

Last edited:
We knew going in that some of these guys were just stop gap guys (sopoaga, Chung and Williams).. Fletcher, was taking a flyer on guy who had some injuries

Vick is 33 and playing for a team with new coaches.. And we're switching to a new defensive scheme

Luckily the only starters 30 or over on the team are: Vick, peters, sopoaga, Mathis, herremans, cole, avant, dorenbos and the punter

Ryans and casey are 29

Last edited:
Avid our free agents are:

Vick
Maclin
Cooper
Geathers
Hughes
Nate Allen
Coleman
And anderson

Barwin needs to step it up
Curry needs more snaps
The tight ends need more targets and to stop dropping the ball
Lets see if Maehl can play
Polk should get a few snaps too
The secondary is ****

“@RoobCSN: Eagles are first team in NFL history to net 430 or more yards three straight games and lose all three. #EaglesTalk”

“@RoobCSN: Eagle are first team in NFL history to gain 430 yards or more in each of their first four games in a season. [ducks]. #EaglesTalk”

And just an FYI, we're at giants next week.. Cowboys have Denver at home (******** have a bye)

We're currently 1 game back of Dallas

Then week 6, Washington is @ dallas.. And giants are at the bears (on Thursday night)

The schedule gets a lot easier now.

MfZe63P.png

Last edited:
Yep we still have only lost to the afc as odd as it sounds we are in pretty decent shape :lol: shoot not even just our division but the NFC aside from Seattle maybe GB And SF is not good. We have the giants and Tampa who are a combined 0-8. The giants seem like they've quit and Tampa has a rookie qb and their coach may get fired. We get to 3-3 with our schedule?! I'm gonna be ecstatic with that and I'd like our chances of even making the playoffs I think we can get 8 wins. Denver will win 14 games this yr so I'm not worried about anyone else in our division beating them. Our defense is sooooo sorry but the schedule helps us out a lot here to get back on track. We need to address the defense heavily in this draft and maybe a couple FAs too bc my lord that is pitiful

If and this is a BIG if with our defense but if we get to 3-3 I see no reason why we can't be at 5-4 even 6-3 going into GB. Which I'd take all day long

Last edited:
Yep we still have only lost to the afc as odd as it sounds we are in pretty decent shape :lol:

:lol: @ the sound of that, but since its only AFC losses its real talk. Im trying to keep the faith, but some reason I dont trust this team going INTO NY. Many times we have faced teams that we should beat and we end up being that team that the other squad bounces back against. Another division and conference win sure would be clutch though :smokin

Oh man...I expected a butt whipping in Denver... :smh: my dad is a huge Broncos fan and he's been talking crap so it makes this loss even worse. :lol:
But like everyone else is saying, the good way to look at ourselves right now... 1-0 in division. The 3 losses to AFC teams (combined 10-2). Our next 2 opponents are a combined 0-8. The next 5 games are very winnable before we play GBP.

Dallas plays Denver this week, :lol:.

Excited for today's game; don't even care about the record I just have faith Chip will get use back to the playoffs next year or by a lousy division this year

Back
Top Bottom