Please lock this one up mods

I think I'm going to grab the 96 Dawkins here shortly. Need a shady replacement. Smh. It really bugs me that I can't even wear that damn shady on field anymore.

Nike Elites are out now, damn now I am torn between the rookie M&N B Dawk and a Nike Elite

B day is 7/29 and my girl just asked what I wanted, I wanted to say nothing but I threw out jersey hints :lol:

Hope this meek mill situation isn't a sign of our season to come
mean.gif
Meek sacrificing his career so we can go to the ship. Win win situation

Meek really took an L here, Music thread is pure comedy

I am ready for training camp, my vacation ended Thursday and once that ends every year in late July, I look so forward to training camp and the fall

Wolff and Watkins better show something :smh:

Couplin also in the mix but at this point if it wasn't Thurmond I'd be disappointed. Rowe will be a CB

Wolff still isn't right from that knee injury from all the rumors

I think they are counting on Thurmond to be the other safety and it looks like Rowe will get every chance to win the other CB job

I think if Bradford stays healthy we could be contenders this year. That's the first time I can say that under Chip so I'm excited :pimp:

:stoneface:
he wasn't staying past this season anyway...

If they waited any longer they'd run the risk of not getting anything for him. I would've liked to see how shepherd and rowe do before letting BB22 go. He was probably the most talented CB we had last year. I guess this makes since Thurm is going to be S and the safeties usually cover slot

looks like a conditional 5th, could become a 4th

Last edited:
maaaan...fletch needs to be untouchable.

I need to see that Kiko and Mychal combo though. If only Kendricks was like 6'3

Back
Top Bottom