Please lock this one up mods

Complete shame our offense couldn't help this unreal performance by the defense today. What a disgrace of a game

We're screwed without Vick healthy

Apparently Vick said he could've played if he were a drop back qb...praying his hammy at least lets him move around a bit in the pocket bc Foles should have hit avant and he was off on countless other passes. He held the ball FOREVER on the one where he got hurt, so much for the "quick release"

Apparently Vick said he could've played if he were a drop back qb...praying his hammy at least lets him move around a bit in the pocket bc Foles should have hit avant and he was off on countless other passes. He held the ball FOREVER on the one where he got hurt, so much for the "quick release"

yeah, Id rather have a gimped vick who could at least put some more juice on that throw to Avant than Foles did

Embarrassing loss.
mean.gif

I hope Eagles along with Vick can get a win in Philly next week. Must win situation to me. If Vick can't get it done I'm all for benching him the rest of the year.

Last edited:
At least the "QB controversy" thing from the media will die down with this.
A bad Giants team can get us going again. Hopefully, lol.

We haven't won a home game since September 12'. Straight embarassing :smh:

There's no telling who will be the QB for next week, especially with Barkley's 4 picks in a quarter.

Our next 5 games are: Giants, Raiders, Packers, Washington, Cardinals.....with competent QB play we should be no less than 3-2 and it is possible we could get 4-1 if all goes our way and Vick comes back. The more I think about the game yesterday...the defense and even special teams were really good. Foles quite possibly had one of the single worst games without throwing a pick a QB can have :lol: that was an anamoly withour offense, hopefully Mike is back

Our season will likely come down to @Dallas week 17....hope we can give them some pay back

Last edited:
Yesterday was brutal, that was almost worse than any multiple pick game I've seen in years. Foles didn't give the receivers a chance at all, every pass was overthrown, underthrown or thrown way out of bounds. At least the defense is showing lots of improvement.

I'll worry about one game at a time, no point in looking far ahead in the schedule with brittle QB's on our roster

Trash talk is NOT permitted within team threads.  Save it for league/game/series threads only.

I don't get it...I'm in arlington, right outside DC, two NFC east teams are playing and fox gives me Dallas and Detroit -_____- ah well hope the lions smash em. Off to find a good stream smh

Can we just run some regular running plays and shady just needs to hit the hole sometimes

Back
Top Bottom