Please lock this one up mods

if you really think we were a couple of changes away from being elite after those two 10-6 seasons, you're a fool. Not saying I agree with the moves Chip made this offseason but we were going to have to rebuild sooner or later. Does it suck that its happening after going 10-6 twice, yes but better now than never
we were a secondary away from being contenders. serious. even with foles
no we werent, we had no MLBs either plus Shady wasnt right last year

all of a sudden I'm delusional? i remember people saying the same thing in this thread. Analysts had us as contenders during those seasons and everything

maclin was the one true loss, but he got paid serious serious money
LMAO ok man you got it
he's the only player that we have loss that I would want back for a game this sunday..

I still wouldn't want him at his current contract.. as I said when he got paid, his injury history scared me

EDIT:

well with our Oline injuries, we probably need mathis and herremans back.. but they aren't exactly playing well elsewhere

Last edited:
all of a sudden I'm delusional? i remember people saying the same thing in this thread. Analysts had us as contenders during those seasons and everything
a lot of that had to do with Bradford looking like what people thought he would be when he got drafted.. and then the season started and dude looked petrified

a lot of that had to do with Bradford looking like what people thought he would be when he got drafted.. and then the season started and dude looked petrified
im not talking about this year. Moreso the 2013 eagles where we lost to new orleans in the playoffs.

Bradford was never the answer. He looked coo in preseason tho but naw just naw.

Last season was the last season we could of kept that core together realistically.
We had Maclin, Shady, DeSean some of my favourite players ever but they accomplished nothing playoff wise.

Its not like Matthews, Nelson, Murray aren't talented.

We were not going to be contenders with the way Foles was playing last year, if he was average we would of had a chance.

You can blame coaches all you want but if Sproles catches that 3rd & 5 were good, or if Sturgis doesn't cost us 4pts were 2-2. Some of our players need to be play better when it comes down to it.

take a look a jimmy Johnson's (cowboys) first couple years.. and then look at bill belichick with the browns

it's going take time.. belichick was lucky enough to get brady in the 6th and for Bledsoe to go down

Are we a talented team? Yes

Do we have execution issues? Yes

Does the oline and Qb positions need more talent? Yes

I'm just baffled how we let this guy completely overhaul our offense cause of his system and now we're struggling more than ever. I'd honestly love to have maclin, jax shady and our lineman back.

It's really frustrating

I would rather have this fail and start over again then keep going 10-6, 9-7 with no real chance at a Super Bowl

D Jax won't ever win anything in this league, Shady looks finished in Buffalo so it's not like a lot was lost there

I will take Kiko's upside every time in that trade

A bad season only means that Chip is a terrible GM; a terrible coach, no because he took a 4-12 team to 10-6 twice with a terrible secondary

Dual probably won't be he'd be a plus for the offense.
Shady looking washed but for what they're tryna get outta demarco we might as well have just kept shady.

I just don't understand why we couldn't build on what we already he rather than the complete overhaul this off season.

I hope thing s pick up and I'm wrong but this is ridiculous

We rebuilded a 10-6 team and you are ok with it lol ok

for a lb that can't stay on the field

& a 13 mil qb that sat out half his career.

I aint mad that we made moves. ITS THE MOVES WE MADE

Man honestly I've been saying this over and over again we were a major threat a year ago , just a good defense away from being a true contender , Desean , Maclin & Lesean , Foles .. I'm really pissed at the fact that we gotta rebuild all over again , from oline to QB .

Wen u consider that we are 2-6 in the last 8 it really makes you wonder if Chip can adapt to anything defenses are doing

Pulling Guards over and over who are trash :x

I'm not sure if he's the type of coach who can reinvent himself ..shades of Al Golden with this we just have to execute BS :x

I'll need to see the season play out despite my current frustrations.

If Lane was healthy I would say its time for him and Peters to switch spots.

Man honestly I've been saying this over and over again we were a major threat a year ago , just a good defense away from being a true contender , Desean , Maclin & Lesean , Foles .. I'm really pissed at the fact that we gotta rebuild all over again , from oline to QB .

That's the thing. Our offense was legit just a season or two ago. Now we have nothing. Only bright spot is Sproles

We rebuilded a 10-6 team and you are ok with it lol ok

for a lb that can't stay on the field

& a 13 mil qb that sat out half his career.

I aint mad that we made moves. ITS THE MOVES WE MADE

a 10-6 team that was lucky as hell special teams got them more wins then they should have

$13 million for one year

Back
Top Bottom