Please lock this one up mods

Going be tough for Polk to make the team.. Especially if we keep 2 kickers.. Then curious to see what happens with the backup dline guys (bair vs Kruger)

Even though brown caught that pass over smith II, was still impressive to see him hold his own against him

Last edited:
I really think we're going make a couple more trades of convenience prior to the start of the season..

Helps a ton having grigson in Indy, andy in KC and chip being so buddy buddy with belichick.. Hell even dolphins OC

Last edited:
Yup.. Stoutland is a great oline coach..

Our cuts are going to get raided.. Which sucks for our practice squad, even with them adding extra guys

Hopefully teams think it's more the scheme than the players

:smh:

Should have let parkey take it to see what we have.. And if we can get rid of that hot garbage

I've been saying this but one of my biggest concerns on this team is Alex Henery. Do not trust him at all to make kicks in December/January.

“@JimmyKempski: .@EliotShorrParks (HyphenLeg) made a 35 yarder in the Eagles media kicker competition. Alex Henery just missed a 31 yarder.”

“@Mfranknfl: Henery misses 31-yard FG. That's not good. He's 1-for-3 on FGs this preseason. #Eagles”

Good to see a lot of guys back out there who were battling injuries. So glad that j mac didn't have a serious injury. The left side of the o-line is just :x :smokin. The o-line in general is just dominating. Bair is also a pleasant surprise. Feeling good about week 1

Beau Allen is gonna be a solid, solid player for this team

Freakin Andy Reid selecting Henery with a god damn 4th round pick

We need someone to get another fg kicker.. Unless we decide to roll with parkey

“@GeoffMosherCSN: Talking to some Eagles tonight in the locker room, several think Brandon Bair has wrapped up his roster spot.”

Back
Top Bottom