Please lock this one up mods

CO6Q1VHWIAAh4KW.jpg:large

Like Aaron Rodgers said relax ..offense took a while to get in a grove but Bradford accurate as hell

Defensively I have no clue why bill Davis didn't have any help over the top on Julio. I never liked dude and this cemented it. You give Julio free releases off the line and he's cooking anybody idc who it is.

All in all ..we'll be all right

^Man we didn't lose cause we weren't running, moved the ball with short passes in the second

Can't give up these big plays to wrs

yea man, I was hoping to see more of a fight from Max, but he got beat off the line easily on a few plays. It also looks like Rowe will be getting that Marcus smith treatment his rookie year.

Maxwell gotta get it together. Dude was toast all game long against Julio Jones. :smh:

Looking forward to the Dallas game though. An early loss might be the catalyst for everyone to play and execute better, that OL and Bradford especially.

We looked real bad in the 1st half.

I don't understand why they didn't have Murray run the ball on that 3rd down.

We should have went for it on 4th & 1, even Chip looked like he 2nd guessed himself on that.

Parkey, what happened to this guy.

I do like what we did with our RBs the whole game. I also do like the short gains for positive yards, and some after the catch. A lot of correctable mistakes, but wow, Maxwell got EXPOSED tonight. Dude was getting burnt by Julio Jones, and Roddy White ALL NIGHT LONG. He was getting beat on routes crossing over the middle :x :x

We looked real bad in the 1st half.

I don't understand why they didn't have Murray run the ball on that 3rd down.

We should have went for it on 4th & 1, even Chip looked like he 2nd guessed himself on that.

Parkey, what happened to this guy.

I do like what we did with our RBs the whole game. I also do like the short gains for positive yards, and some after the catch. A lot of correctable mistakes, but wow, Maxwell got EXPOSED tonight. Dude was getting burnt by Julio Jones, and Roddy White ALL NIGHT LONG. He was getting beat on routes crossing over the middle :x :x

To be fair, it is Maxwell's first game as an Eagle, and Dan Quinn did coach him as DC in Seattle, so I'm sure there was A LOT of familiarity with Maxwell and his ability. He got tested tonight, and it's a big difference from having Kam Chancellor and Richard Sherman in the secondary, to where we are at now on our secondary.
Our secondary was a major concern over the past year, and still might be, if this doesn't get fixed soon.

Just hope Maxwell steps into this high priced corner spot and performs. Don't need another Asomoghua on the team. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom