Please LOCk

This is pretty awesome. He seemed genuinely in awe seeing members of the nation outside HQ chanting his name.

Once a Raider always a Raider.

If I was a local Raider Fan id want them to play in that dump for as long as possible, soon as a stadium gets built the average joe is defenitely getting priced out. As a fan that doesnt live in Oakland though I cant wait until we get some state of the art ****! I hope they Go crazy build a stadium in the shape of the shield or a ship, black turf go all out. Better leave the Unis alone tho unless we are going back to the white/silver instead of white/black jersey, thats the only change ill allow!

Rich Gannon was an incredible leader, too. He commanded that offense brilliantly, he was in spring. If a QB could become that again for us... We'd be on the fast track to relevance.

There is a process.

Enslavement, humbling yourself before your betters and doing our bidding for as long as we see fit. Considering your origin, this would likely take place over years, maybe past a decade.

Or you could just learn about the team and intelligently participate in our discussions and be passionate.

Well, im def interested in the team. I have some emotion invested in all Oakland teams considering I grew up watching them as a kid. So ill be a part of the discussions, but I'm not the kinda guy to jump off the ship when it seems to be sinking (although in real life id do whatever it takes to stay alive :lol: ). Stayin with my Bolts until we finally turn this failure of a ship around. But ill be watching you guys closely :nerd:

It's kinda conflicting considering were division rivals, but I'm always happy to see the Silver and Black do well unless they are facing us. Think of me as an honorary thread member for the season :smile:

Last edited:
You're like the exact opposite of all Chargers fans :lol:

I have a unique upbringing which results in unique ties to different organizations, even if they aren't my favorite. :lol: Born in SD, raised in the Bay...so it's conflicting emotions. lol

And laker4life, consider yourself banned from the laker thread.

not srs, but respect points lost :lol:

Back
Top Bottom