Please lock.

Getting ready to watch the Fight now.
And Canelo/Lara, man I'm looking forward to this one. Sorry Canelo, thinking you might be looking at a second L.

Did chad Dawson win?

Garcia taken another tune up? After the last tune up fight failed I guess he wants a real one this time

Are we talking about Danny Garcia? Anyway I don't understand why Golden Boy didnt jump on Matthysse vs Herrera, it seems like they both want the fight.

I got a tweet about 8 hours ago that I just read that implied that Mayweather would be fighting Maidana again for his September fight. 
So, naturally I click my other bookmarked sources and find nothing valuable but I did stumble across an article posted yesterday morning.

http://www.breathecast.com/articles...maidana-manny-pacquaio-fight-confirmed-16509/

Will it happen?

Floyd is not selling 1M vs anyone besides Pacquiao, Cotto, or Maidana.

You forgot Canelo.

I got a tweet about 8 hours ago that I just read that implied that Mayweather would be fighting Maidana again for his September fight. 
So, naturally I click my other bookmarked sources and find nothing valuable but I did stumble across an article posted yesterday morning.

http://www.breathecast.com/articles...maidana-manny-pacquaio-fight-confirmed-16509/

Will it happen?
I think his hugely subscribed fight days are over unless he fights Pac or Cotto. I think that the Maidana rematch will probably get there if its promoted but this September fight date doesn't give ample time for that. Cotto's last fight was said to have done 95mill so a May/Cotto would probably break the record after his last performance. I don't think Cotto could fight him so soon though and be ready, or maybe it'd be easier to be ready so shortly after a fight in which he took little damage

Will it happen?

You forgot Canelo.

Their first meeting was so one-sided that a rematch will be insulting fans. It will probably sell over 1 mill though.

Haven't caught the Guerrero fight yet but I was very impressed with Lomachenko. His timing and distance worked beautifully and he kept his hands up even in quick exchanges. Didn't think he'd bounce back with quite a performance. On the other hand, Russell is going nowhere fast smh.

Why is team Guerrero saying Thurman needs to prove himself by beating Lara in order to get a shot? What a duck move. Lara vs Thurman would be a fight I want to see though.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought it was way closer than the judges had it. Way closer. Still had Guerrero wining
He wants to fight Pacquiao next
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Better go back to boxing or Pac will have him looking like Magarito
Agree with both of y'all.

Robert needs to stay his lane with fighters willing to stand and exchange with him.

Though I think Floyd could have shut out Maidana in the first fight, I hope he gives Maidana the rematch he said he would give him.

Last edited:
You forgot Canelo.
Canelo is about to take another L though against Lara

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

Will it happen?

You forgot Canelo.

Their first meeting was so one-sided that a rematch will be insulting fans. It will probably sell over 1 mill though.

Yeah it sill sell because Canelo has a huge following and let's not forget that most people who order fights aren't die hards, that can easily be sold a fight.

I don't have pics, but I've heard that Gamboa looks like he's on the juice. I know he's been working with Angel Heredia. :smh:

I don't have pics, but I've heard that Gamboa looks like he's on the juice. I know he's been working with Angel Heredia. :smh:

My brother was watching a video of Gamboa meeting fans in his barbershop and he was like damn look at his forearm. :lol:

Edit: Found the video

Last edited:
You forgot Canelo.
Canelo is about to take another L though against Lara

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I
You forgot Canelo.

To me it has ALOT to do with it or him forgetting Canelo, although he just pure forgot to mention him but if Canelo loses to Lara, that rematch fight is not going to be very intriguing after the first lopsided loss and another loss. It'd sale, but he better not lose to Lara or it won't sell well

Back
Top Bottom