Please lock.

I was just think
I like Ellerbe's hustle.
Outside of his heavy Chapstick usage, nothing's really irked me about the guy

He won me over when Ruben Guerrero asked him how much he's making and he answered "more than your son". :lol:

Right!
He'll tell anyone off who talks down to him like he's one of Mays side pieces or something,
Once he said..
"I'm that 7 figure dude, this ain't your moms sew and hem job on my shirts"

Last edited:
I was just think
I like Ellerbe's hustle.
Outside of his heavy Chapstick usage, nothing's really irked me about the guy

He won me over when Ruben Guerrero asked him how much he's making and he answered "more than your son". :lol:

Right!
He'll tell anyone off who talks down to him like he's one of Mays side pieces or something,
Once he said..
"I'm that 7 figure dude, this ain't your moms sew and hem job on my shirts"

Relax bro, you're sounding like a real groupie.

Last edited:
I'll be that. You win.
Let's try and move on.

If Broner could just do Boxing, man...
He'd be on a whole different level than anyone around him.

Last edited:
I'll be that. You win.
Let's try and move on.

If Broner could just do Boxing, man...
He'd be on a whole different level than anyone around him.

Yeah I definitely don't agree with that.

Really?
Why?

Broner hasn't shown any flashes of being a fighter that's going to be on a whole level above their opposition throughout his career. He will be a good fighter, but not a Flloyd/Manny/JMM type fighter.

Last edited:
No flashes? Ouch. I think he still belongs at Lightweight. He shouldn't have moved up yet. Putting on weight as you grow and putting on weight because you are lazy, two different things. He feels entitled it seems. Lack of concentration and no respect for the work.
I don't mind seeing him take L's. Keep him at 147

I've been studying Brook and Porter. The more I think about it, the more I see Brook winning. Brook is not a little guy that Porter can just rough up. Brook will make him think twice about rushing in when he counters him. He has the style to beat Porter. But Brooks's level of opposition thus far is questionable. I do think Brook needs to stop or knock Porter a couple of times to get the nod.

The only formidable opponent that broner fought beat the dog **** out him. Broners a cool fighter but hasn't proved **** IMO. His last fight wasn't impressive at all he was getting touched. A lot.

Last edited:
Bronner needs to stay at 135-140, he's not seasoned enough for 147. If he was, he would've handled Paulie like Porter did but that wasn't the case.

Bronner needs to stay at 135-140, he's not seasoned enough for 147. If he was, he would've handled Paulie like Porter did but that wasn't the case.

The only formidable opponent that broner fought beat the dog **** out him. Broners a cool fighter but hasn't proved **** IMO. His last fight wasn't impressive at all he was getting touched. A lot.

This and that.

Broner tricked a lot of people into thinking he was like Mayweather because he talks s_ and brags about money but the skills aren't there to back up all the talk.

The first fight I saw of Broners was Ponce De Leon so I've seen a few. Based on what I've seen, he not your average guy.
If he was 100% in to the work, I think he'd be on a whole different level.
Maidana didn't beat the "dog ****" out of him. Broner lost but, it was a good fight.
All the belts Broner won(most) were Vacant when he took them.
What does that say about the level of competition around him or those weight classes.
Add to that, Broners inflated ego and, you have a guy chasing the idea of greatness at the more popular weight class of 147.
Did he trick anybody?
I wouldn't say that, you can tell the boy is different, that alone doesn't make him great.
Put down the mic, put down IG, and try and be a professional, and then the gloves would back you up in and out of the ring

Now Danny Garcia needs to set the match at 142 lb catchweight vs a fighter who wasnt even ranked at 135. This is embarrassing.

Why is it within the rules for a Champ to be able to take a fight and not put his belt on the line?
Makes no sense to me

Why is it within the rules for a Champ to be able to take a fight and not put his belt on the line?
Makes no sense to me

I skimmed over something about the Sanctioning bodies not even approving it as a title defense when it was at 140. I didn't even bother reading the entire article, this is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom