Please lock.

Porter is too wild coming in. I've never seen Brook so I'm not sure if he has the power and accuracy to stop him, but if Porter fights a dude like Keith Thurman I see him getting touched up. Unless Porter just has a crazy chin, in which case he'll continue running dudes over for a while.

Speaking of which Porter jumped from -300 to -215. Brook must be getting action or some insider news that favors Brook. It can't be UK fans blindly dumping money, Kell doesn't have that type of following. In fact alot of the UK people don't even like him.
Kell Brook earned some national respect after avenging Senchenko. I know Brook has power and Porter will respect that. This isn't light-hitting Alexander or Paulie. But it may not be enough to fend off Showtime's forward advances. He's a bulldog, Porter.

I'm picking Shawn by late stoppage, but Kell may very well find himself on the winning end.  While Porter isn't the prototypical, slick boxer with a long reach, I think his power and unorthodox delivery will bother Brook, who lacks head movement and isn't very mobile in the ring.  But, regardless of who wins, I'm expecting a competitive fight and a good showing from both fighters.

I'm picking Shawn by late stoppage, but Kell may very well find himself on the winning end.  While Porter isn't the prototypical, slick boxer with a long reach, I think his power and unorthodox delivery will bother Brook, who lacks head movement and isn't very mobile in the ring.  But, regardless of who wins, I'm expecting a competitive fight and a good showing from both fighters.
Dirrell or Bika?

Dirrell or Bika?
I'll take Anthony Dirrell.  I think he's more technically sound and I felt like he landed the more meaningful punches in their first fight.  Hopefully for his sake, he remains aggressive throughout the entire fight.

I'll take Anthony Dirrell.  I think he's more technically sound and I felt like he landed the more meaningful punches in their first fight.  Hopefully for his sake, he remains aggressive throughout the entire fight.
Let off the gas pedal in Brooklyn, got awfully complacent.

I find it is odd that one month until Mayweather Maidana fight and they still haven't announced an undercard. it will be awful.

I find it is odd that one month until Mayweather Maidana fight and they still haven't announced an undercard. it will be awful.

Right? Thurman supposedly suffered an injury. I'm not paying for this one. Will watch at my moms crib she buys all the PPVs :lol:

Here's that ****** undercard you guys are asking for
Floyd Mayweather vs. Marcos Maidana
Miguel Vazquez vs. Mickey Bey
Alfredo Angulo vs. James De La Rosa
Leo Santa Cruz vs. TBA

Yeah man for as long as I can remember
My parents were never into it, wouldn't let me box as a kid. Despite the RJJ, B-Hop, Sugar Shane posters that lined the walls of my childhood room.

Pretty dope that my pops watched the GGG and Provodnikov fights with me, to support my interests.

My parents were never into it, wouldn't let me box as a kid. Despite the RJJ, B-Hop, Sugar Shane posters that lined the walls of my childhood room.

Pretty dope that my pops watched the GGG and Provodnikov fights with me, to support my interests.

That's dope rjjr and bhop are 2 of my favorite fighters as well. Sucks they didn't let u box. It's not too late to get your Sergio Martinez on bruh

That's dope rjjr and bhop are 2 of my favorite fighters as well. Sucks they didn't let u box. It's not too late to get your Sergio Martinez on bruh
My younger bro trains Brasilian Jiu Jitsu in college. Sparring/rolling with him is the closest I'll likely ever get to serious competition.

Last edited:
My younger bro trains Brasilian Jiu Jitsu in college. Sparring/rolling with him is the closest I'll likely ever get to serious competition.

BJJ is the truth. I'm not a fan of mma but when it comes to defending yourself in the streets that's the route I'd take

Back
Top Bottom