Please lock.

Yea Berto looked good, casual fans be like, "Damn Berto can do the shoulder roll and has good hand speed! I bet Floyd will duck him!"

Berto should fight and avenge his loss with Robert Guerrero.

What time are we thinking this Broner fight will start, ETA. At the bar at the moment, but I wanna catch it live

What time are we thinking this Broner fight will start, ETA. At the bar at the moment, but I wanna catch it live

If Mathysse's fight goes the distance, another 45 minutes, but even if it ends early, they'll try to do promos and interviews etc to make up the 45 minutes. But I think the Mathysse fight is the true fight not to miss.

Last edited:

If Mathysse's fight goes the distance, another 45 minutes, but even if it ends early, they'll try to do promos and interviews etc to make up the 45 minutes. But I think the Mathysse fight is the true fight not to miss.

Yea I got the DVR going, I will catch them all before the night ends, wanted to catch the Broner joint live though ya know, the bad part of my character that roots for people's failure comes out when Broner fights so, *shrugs

Repped too

Last edited:
I was extremely high on Broner when my Brother first put me on him a few years back.
I was still with him even after the loss, but he just isn't my type of guy.
Flushing 20's down the toilet in an IG video because they ain't "hunnids" nah man, nah

Great body shot dumb for not getting up plus throwing mouth piece to get extra Seconds.

Matthysse Vs Danny Garcia 2
Or
Matthysse Vs Thurman

Broner doesn't deserve it and Broner would get killed

Lose lose situation for Danny IMO.

He wins and people say oh well he already beat Lucas..

He loses and welp. Self explanatory.

Great body shot dumb for not getting up plus throwing mouth piece to get extra Seconds.

Matthysse Vs Danny Garcia 2
Or
Matthysse Vs Thurman

Broner doesn't deserve it and Broner would get killed
That's more reason why I want to see that fight.
laugh.gif

I'd love to see Matthysse Garcia 2.  Then again, Matthysse isn't ranked above 50 in the flyweight division so it probably isn't going to happen smh.

Back
Top Bottom