Please Lock.

Kirkland might finally learn that Ann Wolf should be his trainer every fight.

Fought like an idiot. No game plan. I guess he didn't watch enough film on Canelo. :smh:

You can't take those kind of shots from Canelo

i know its just 1 dominant fight but canelo might be the next superstar but well see who he fights next and how he does in that fight

I got home just a little too late. 
mean.gif

You can't change Kirkland. He is who he is. He'll just never beat fighters with power because with his style he will get caught. He's a pitbull, if he can get the opposing fighter to gas he wins.

That was brutal man, and Kirkland slurring his words crazy, it might be time for him to call it off.

I'm not gonna hype Canelo off that though. Kirkland's chin has been suspect. Canelo still lost to Trout. I don't think he has **** for Golovkin. Canelo vs. Cotto should be interesting though.

brutal. really wish we could have a huge hyped fight be like this one was. After last week I doubt I'll ever have 20 of my friends watching boxing at once ever again.

Canelo vs Cotto same weekend as Mayweather in September is bad business for Floyd...

Cotto gon win and Floyd gonna wana fight him :rofl: :rofl: that's how these things play out. Smh

Last edited:
Man what a fight. Nothing but pure excitement. Good to see Alvarez come out on top. I think Alvarez is a star in the making. He needs to fix a few things but I like what I see. I don't see Alvarez vs GGG happening anytime soon but I do think the Cotto fight is likely if Floyd doesn't want to fight him. Floyd pretty much has a stranglehold on what matches will be made until he decides who hes fighting.

Back
Top Bottom