Please Lock.

Khan didn't impress, he don't deserve a big fight.

I don't know about a KO but I'd favor De La Hoya to win 

LOL at this.  

Really?  Pacquiao battered DLH and GGG is a better boxer and heavier puncher than Pacquiao.

Better boxer than Pacquiao? Pacquiao clearly has more defense than GGG, at least he can duck and dodge, GGG is just a simple powerhouse brawler who come forwards a lot, with very little foot movement.. But I agree GGG seems unstoppable at this point.

Not a fan of DLH but I consider him one of the top 20 boxers of all time.

Canelo vs Cotto better happen soon.

Last edited:
Bra u cant be A top amatuer with no defense. Ggg jus clearly doesnt respect the power of his opponent so he sets up his shots after taking one.taoe the geale fight as a prime example and on top of that i feel like he allows some fights to be close in hopes to baot the bigger names

I am hearing more and more about the Garcia vs Malignaggi rumors. So maybe it is a realistic possibility. Also reading/hearing about a possible Terrence Crawford vs Lucas Matthysse with cofeature Nicholas Walters vs Lomachenko in the fall, should Walters get past his next test.

:x I don't want to see Crawford in there with Lucas. Dangerous.

Give him a few more at this weight, then throw him in there.

Anybody have any advice on seating at MSG theater? I've never seen a fight there before but was thinking of checking out the Walters and Verdejo card on Sat. Looks like ticketmaster has seats available everywhere at face, tho stubhub prices are still above face...

Anyway, does anyone know if I'll be able to see anything sitting in 300 lvl? I figure it's small enough that I should but I've never been in there. Thanks in advance if anyone can help out

Personally, I'd like to see Mikey Garcia take 1 or 2 tune up fights and then face Terrence Crawford. With him ending things with Top Rank I'm not so sure that happens in the bear future. Also, let Cotto and Canelo fight. Makes for a better action fight toe to toe in my opinion. If Lemieux gets past N'dam (which I believe he stops him) I'd love to see Lemieux and Golovkin throw bombs for however long it lasts.

Where are yall hearing that floyd picked swift? Swift will get rocked so dam bad

It's just process of elimination, only realistic options are Garcia or Khan. I was also speculating that it could be Broner if he beats Porter and they just come up with some BS storyline that they have beef and want to fight all of a sudden.

Last edited:
It's just process of elimination, only realistic options are Garcia or Khan. I was also speculating that it could be Broner if he beats Porter and they just come up with some BS storyline that they have beef and want to fight all of a sudden.

I see what your sayin. I had my thoughts of who wiuld fight mayweather but i thought the names mentioned were leaning more towards official.

Thurman has been havin quick turnarounds, and i think he has the capability to train quick for floyd. I know everyone says they will knock may out and yada yada yada, but i honestly think thurman can win 5-6 rounds.

Lemme put this cold modelo negro down.

Floyd backtracks on vacating his titles...so Vargas and Bradley will no longer be for the WBO belt. Hmm only reason I see Floyd doing this is to justify going for the only welterweight belt tha he is missing. :nerd:

Don't think it matters who Floyd fights next, the sales will be about the same for whoever he chooses. He's going to retire for 8 months then announce his 50th fight and that's the one that's supposed to be big.

Danny Garcia vs. Paulie Malignaggi is confirmed for August 1st on ESPN.

With that being said, looks like the WBC super lightweight title is being vacated (about damn time) and the WBC is ordering a madatory fight between Viktor Postol vs. Lucas Matthysse. Now I know that fight is far from being finalized, but that's a very interesting match-up.

Floyd backtracks on vacating his titles...so Vargas and Bradley will no longer be for the WBO belt. Hmm only reason I see Floyd doing this is to justify going for the only welterweight belt tha he is missing.
nerd.gif
Floyd was going to vacate his titles because his next fight was going to be for a PBC belt right? 

Back
Top Bottom