Please Lock.

Broner gon be on Spike TV?

I heard NBC dont want him anymore 

I heard the same but why? What did he do? I wouldn't mind seeing a porter rematch. Just to see if broner actually let's the hands go this time.

The problem is, he didn't really do anything outside of a few well timed shots.

His post fight interview was terrible.

Even from the PBC standpoint, I'd imagine the idea of these free network fights is to develop PPV stars and he had to be at the top of that list for them and he's ******* it all up.

Outside of one knockdown, nothing about that fight says "rematch" to me.

I'd still like to see Broner/Algieri next. But that may be a dangerous one and they are probably going to try to set "The Problem" up with what should be an easy W.

Last edited:
After this last fight, "About Thousands" is more likely.

He's made close to $3mil in purses this year already plus sponsorships plus $10,000 a night club appearances he's making millions this year

Outside of yourself and 2 throw away birds, ain't nobody going to the damb club off the strength of Broner being there.

Secondly, all those numbers will drop drastically going forward, so as dude stated "About Thousands" will be a lot more appropriate.

Last edited:

Even from the PBC standpoint, I'd imagine the idea of these free network fights is to develop PPV stars and he had to be at the top of that list for them and he's ******* it all up.

I'd still like to see Broner/Algieri next. But that may be a dangerous one and they are probably going to try to set "The Problem" up with what should be an easy W.

Although ab was trash porter didn't really dominate.

Anybody else see Paulie giving swift problems? I feel like hell out box dude and get clipped late because he doesn't have the power to put Danny away

Last edited:

Although ab was trash porter didn't really dominate.

I don't know how you define "dominate", but I saw a lopsided fight that in no way, shape or form would warrant a rematch.

At least one judge saw the same :lol:. Score cards would have been worse without a flash knockdown in the 12th as well.

Anybody else see Paulie giving swift problems? I feel like hell out box dude and get clipped late because he doesn't have the power to put Danny away

I can see this.

I'm TRYING to still be a Swift fan but dude is making it difficult.

Hopefully he does his job in this one and we get a proper match up after.

Last edited:
I don't know how you define "dominate", but I saw a lopsided fight that in no way, shape or form would warrant a rematch.

At least one judge saw the same :lol:. Score cards would have been worse without a flash knockdown in the 12th as well.

It was one sided for sure but those score cards were off IMO I had it a bit closer than 118-111 because of the knock down and porter just didn't look impressive at all.

I haven't seen THAT much of Porter. I'm just not sure his fighting style will ever lend itself to looking "impressive" based on what I have seen.

I didn't score the fight round by round. I just saw a lopsided win.

And to me there has to be SOMETHING about a fight to warrant wanting to see the same two guys fight again and this fight didn't have it.

Just my opinion. But even calling it "one sided"....does it really warrant a rematch?

And I knew someone called it a "dominant" win. It was Dan Rafael.

"Showtime" Shawn Porter put on a show as he dominated Adrien "The Problem" Broner for a unanimous decision victory in a non-title matchup of top welterweights Saturday night in the main event of a Premier Boxing Champions card at the MGM Grand Garden Arena."

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/13122670/shawn-porter-beats-adrien-broner-unanimous-decision

Just depends on your definition of "dominant".

True I guess it's about perspective. Can't really dispute any of that. It just looked like a bad fighter beating a not as bad fighter to me lol

smh Shawn Porter doesn't even box, he's like a football player rushing in with his head and shoulder at the opponent's chest. Ref should stop him from doing that, He can't outbox anyone

Stop it son. Broner was lucky he didn't get more points taken away his damn self.

And if you're an elite boxer, you should be able to counter that. By using your ******* feet. Or by establishing your jab. Etc.

Which is exactly what Kell Brook did.

He wasn't "rushing in with his head and shoulder at the opponent's chest" when he was throwing the jab that Broner ate all night if memory serves.

Last edited:
Remember back when Floyd said he was passing the torch to Devon Alexander when he beat Urango :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's not the best talent scout. Spence looks pretty sharp so far though.

Remember back when Floyd said he was passing the torch to Devon Alexander when he beat Urango
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's not the best talent scout. Spence looks pretty sharp so far though.
Spence will get dropped just like that all do once he's put in there with a real Killa

Judah, Berto, Broner

Back
Top Bottom