Please Lock.

Probably the best Rios ive watched...seems hand speed and movement was really improved...

Last edited:
Ruslan vs Rios, put that on the undercard of Pacquiao vs Khan. Guaranteed fireworks.

:x

814a4bfd896e9238ff6a3f9555e7e55e.jpg

Last edited:
Ruslan vs Rios, put that on the undercard of Pacquiao vs Khan. Guaranteed fireworks.

For once we agree thay wud be a great card.

Alvarado done in colorado

Also lampley channeling his inner larry merchant with these questions lol

Last edited:
Way to man up though Alvarado.

I can't imagine having a Jail Sentence on my mind. How long is he gone for?

Damn I expected Rios to win but I didn't expect such a beatdown.. Alvarado might need to call it quits and get his life together, dude looked more washed up than a lot of these old fighters like JLC. With that being said, Rios did look impressive and I'm def. looking forward to seeing him fight again, something I def. couldn't say after his last fight with Chaves.

That was a rough interview.
It got worse as it went on because of the boo's.
It looked like he was trying to keep from throwing an F bomb at the Denver crowd.

He's given them a lot the last few years and he looks like he has nothing left. But, as a fan, I can somewhat understand the anger when you hear someone you root very hard for say that their heart was not in the training or in the fight and those crappy "it is what it is, so whatever" quotes.

Wow, that was sad. Something is seriously off with Alvarado.

Overall, a pretty bad card. What's worse is there isn't another significant card for another month.

Last edited:
Rios still a C+ fighter.
Soon as he fights guys with skill he's out gunned.

Blah

Rios would be the greatest fighter of all time if he fight this Mike Alvarado. :lol:

Seriously though, Rios is only made for these kinds of fights. Unfortunately, it seems like Alvarado as well. He had a bright, promising start, but fighting Brandon Rios might've both been the best and worst thing to ever happen to his career. Sure he's made a lot of money (at least I would assume), but looking at the shape he's in now... Man.

And I also lost a bit of respect for him after that intentional low-blow to Rios. It may not have been a direct hit, but it was definitely intentional IMO.

Rios Ruslan would be fun. :lol:

Why are people here talking about Rios vs Ruslan? I must be out of the loop because last time I checked there were talks of Matthysse vs Provodnikov.

Why are people here talking about Rios vs Ruslan? I must be out of the loop because last time I checked there were talks of Matthysse vs Provodnikov.

Because their styles match up beautifully.
Lucas vs prod is :pimp: :pimp: as well

I heard Rios came in pretty heavy. if he moves to 154, we could see Canelo vs Rios now that Oscar and Bob are willing to work together.

He wanted out

When he got knocked down he looked at his corner and gave them the "call it off" signal

For Brandon's sake, he better stay at 147. Some solid matchup possibilities there too.

Also, it's crazy that Alvarado was asking to quit and said he had double vision - yet his corner was trying to force him into continuing. Even if he was just looking to quit or looking for an out - at that point, throwing in a guy who wants to quit is almost cruel. If his heart wasn't in it, why bother?

Just caught up. Good lord Alvarado got obliterated! He can say all he wants that it was his lack of preparation that was his downfall but the man has nothing left. He's a shell of his old self.

Back
Top Bottom