Please Lock.

If he beats Cotto, he needs to fight whoever wins the unification with GGG/Lemieux. Those next 3 fights should be that winner, Lee and the winner of Quillin/Jacobs.

Its already been stated that the winner of cotto/canelo will fight winner of ggg/lemiuex

If he beats Cotto, he needs to fight whoever wins the unification with GGG/Lemieux. Those next 3 fights should be that winner, Lee and the winner of Quillin/Jacobs.

Its already been stated that the winner of cotto/canelo will fight winner of ggg/lemiuex

I dont think Cotto will fight GGG if they both win. Just my opinion on it.

Last edited:
I dont thinj so either. Whens the last time cotto fought in COTTOS weight class? If he wins he will just vacate and prolly retire

IDK man, I watched that Lara robbery down in Texas around nothing but Mexicans and they loved that light skinned dude :lol:

Pro you're cool but what robbery? The boxing community was split damn near 50/50 on who won. How can a close fight be a robbery?

I dont think Cotto will fight GGG if they both win. Just my opinion on it.

Canelo won't fight GGG either if he wins. He'll vacate.

It makes no sense to fights the best at 160lbs when he's never even fought at that weight class. Everybody knows Cotto aint no damn middleweight, regardless of his belts. Canelo will move up IMO but he'd fight lesser opposition to get used to the weight.

Canelo will vacate the title! He will have the lineal ring magazine championship title he doesn't need the wbc title! And they will use that for his next defenses, until they are ready to step up to 3G.

Amir and I were texting yesterday. He told me flat out he is not fighting Provodnikov and that he and his team are talking to Top Rank about a fight with Pacquiao when Manny comes back around Feb/March/April.

Glad he's not fighting Provodnikov, he need to stop running from Brook. Pac would be a good matchup, but I can see Pac holding out for another Mayweather fight.

Khan is the worst.

Fought scrubs to save himself for a potential Mayweather matchup even though no one cares about him.

Now he's gonna fight scrubs and save himself for a potential Pacquiao matchup.

So many good match ups he's leaving on the table. Brook, Thurman, Porter, Swift. He'll anyone with power vs. Amir is interesting. Algieri had him wobbling.

It's the same story with this dude, wanting money and attention that he hasn't earned and doesn't deserve. Stop running from all the contenders at 147 for the money. If he would work half as hard trying to clean up 147 as he did lobbying for an undeserved $10 million for a PBF fight, he'd be in that position to be the money maker himself. He's so ******* afraid of fighting Brook, it's unbelievable.

I ******* hate that dude so much, it's becoming girlish :lol:

Khan stays courting Floyd like he's trying to date him. Dude is a fraud.

Still think GGG is a fraud and cotto or canelo will kill him even GGG dont want it with andre ward. and ya khan is wack he need to fight brook already and stop playin

i'm rewatching this mayweather/maidana fight, good lord maidana was savage. dude just kept coming. money looked like his mind was elsewhere, or he just wasnt expecting that action that maidana brought. son was fighting all heart.

edit. so after finishing the fight, i kind of feel (provided the fight isn't actually fixed) like berto will kind of be like maidana. Lots of energy, and advancing punches. this is 4 fights ago for money, hope he has that same speed to slip the punches and doesnt use the ropes too much. i dont want/need any upsets

Last edited:
Still think GGG is a fraud and cotto or canelo will kill him even GGG dont want it with andre ward. and ya khan is wack he need to fight brook already and stop playin
i don't think so. Martin Murray had never been dropped before but GGG put him down. Murray said it wasn't necessarily the power that wowed him but that GGG adjusted so well throughout the fight and hit him with the perfectly selected punches all night.

i'm rewatching this mayweather/maidana fight, good lord maidana was savage. dude just kept coming. money looked like his mind was elsewhere, or he just wasnt expecting that action that maidana brought. son was fighting all heart.

edit. so after finishing the fight, i kind of feel (provided the fight isn't actually fixed) like berto will kind of be like maidana. Lots of energy, and advancing punches. this is 4 fights ago for money, hope he has that same speed to slip the punches and doesnt use the ropes too much. i dont want/need any upsets
Assuming you didn't see the Maidana 2 or Pac fight?!

Berto doesn't have that kinda awkward dirty pressure style to bother Floyd the whole fight like Maidana did, he's way easier to figure out.

The real question to me is whether Floyd opens up and tries to stop Berto. I think it's definitely doable in this fight but it's just a matter of how safe Floyd is gonna play it.

Maidana got a few good shots in but that was about it. You see he ended up gassing out

My spider senses are telling me Berto will turn it up in the middle rounds and have a round similar to Mosley's 2nd round. :nerd:

I predict that I won't be watching the fight. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom