Please Lock.

I know no one compares to Floyd in terms of fight style and skill, but in terms of keeping a hot undefeated streak going and potential dominance, what about Errol Spence? Or Terrance Crawford if he hits WW? Even Kell Brook seems like a hot prospect fighter. Keith Thurman.....IDK, I'm actually a huge fan of him but not sure about him yet.

Last edited:
I think there will be a few guys at the top who will be able to sell 0.5-1m PPVs like Canelo, GGG, Kovalev, etc. There just won't be that blockbuster PPV cash cow like Mayweather, Pacquiao, De La Hoya, etc. for a while. As silly as it may sound, I think Danny Garcia is the one who a lot of people overlook but may have the most potential to be pushed to be a top superstar. Haymon realizes this and will move him strategically.

Last edited:
Sad to see Floyd go. He's definitely top 5 all time, hands down. I'm not sure if he'll comeback. What was his reasoning for his first retirement, though?

I think there will be a few guys at the top who will be able to sell 0.5-1m PPVs like Canelo, GGG, Kovalev, etc. There just won't be that blockbuster PPV cash cow like Mayweather, Pacquiao, De La Hoya, etc. for a while. As silly as it may sound, I think Danny Garcia is the one who a lot of people overlook but may have the most potential to be pushed to be a top superstar. Haymon realizes this and will move him strategically.

What's funny about Danny is that he's a pretty quiet kid leading up to fights. So you don't get the theatrics you do with Floyd.

But when you throw Angel in the mix, it's the perfect combination. When Angel told Zab to take off the Janet Jackson hat, I needed a defibrillator :lol:

next closet in wins is at what, 33?

nobody will match floyd's longevity. ever.
Not just the wins. How he dominates everyone and make them look average/amateurs. His +\- is off the charts (highest connection % and lowest opponent connect %) Hardly cut, never knock down, beat the most world champions, broke all the ppv numbers, gate numbers, money for one right, his business mind outside the ring etc....just the entire package.

remind me to buy you dri fit knee pads for your bday gawd

dude didnt watch that video of floyd calling them out at all LMAO

Floyd is def. a top 5 of all time and Number 1 defensively

I don't think Floyd will be back next May, I think he waits until next September to go for #50. Gives him some time to relax and gives boxing a chance to find a suitable opponent.

According to Arum, Pacquiao is looking to come back Feb or March against one of the following:

Khan

Brook

Crawford

I'd love to see him go up against Crawford.

I guess Pac's bath in the soothing celestial waters of Mount Myoboku healed his shoulder. Lol lol

next closet in wins is at what, 33?

nobody will match floyd's longevity. ever.
Not just the wins. How he dominates everyone and make them look average/amateurs. His +\- is off the charts (highest connection % and lowest opponent connect %) Hardly cut, never knock down, beat the most world champions, broke all the ppv numbers, gate numbers, money for one right, his business mind outside the ring etc....just the entire package.

And a bib so his shirt wont get messy

Mayweather will go down as the most dominant athlete in sports history. No ever has or will ever have a run like he did in boxing or in any sport period!
Agree, going to be almost impossible to do it.
Michael Phelps?

:rofl:

But on a serious note, another dominating performance by May, again.

Didn't expect anything less from the guy against Berto, but then again, who really did?

-Drew

I'm not making this stuff up, just stating the facts that's all. Love him or hate him, you have to respect what he's done.

So whos gona carry the torch now and bring these big money fights?

Who is the fighter ppl say 'yeah i gotta watch that' 'yeah ima buy that fight so i can see his punk *** get KO'ed'

I wish crawford would talk ****. DSG and his dad talkin mess at press confrences would be funny as hell

Why are you guys even questioning it when its obvious AB has the star qualities to crossover into more than just the boxing world 

This next period of boxing is gonna be annoying as ****. Everybody is gonna be looking for the next Floyd and there is none. It's like when MJ retired and anbody that was 6'4" to 6'8" and scored more than 20 ppg was getting called the next MJ :smh:

Hopefully they just put together some great fights these next couple years. And I couldn't care less about major pay-per-views, I'm good with just alot of good BAD and PBC type shows. Definitely rather see a bunch of good fights on HBO Showtime and network TV than see these promoters try to force one of these guys to be the next PPV "star"

Last edited:
For me.. I'm hoping Errol Spence Jr can be the next fighter to make it big.. he's a good dude.. Besides that.. broner messedup his chances trying to be a Bapper (boxer-rapper)..

Provodnikov says his team is still in talks with Khan for a November showdown in NY. I hope this goes down :smokin

Also hearing Khan may be in talks with MOSLEY's camp about a fight in Dubai Dec. 13th :x :x :x :x ... If this ends up fighting Clay Face Mosley after all the crap he's talked about Floyd cherry picking and ducking him :smh:

Back
Top Bottom