Please Lock.

I wonder if floyd walked over with all 29737 of his body gaurds or if manny went over wit his nuts draggin

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] is Floyd wearing a hoodie with the Philippines flag on the chest ? It sure looks like it .

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] is Floyd wearing a hoodie with the Philippines flag on the chest ? It sure looks like it .
afklsj;lkfdjlk;jgkld Came in to ask that very same thing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CRYING.

Last edited:
Straight wwe promo. All they needed was the lights to go out and "no chance in hell" started playing as Vince McMahon walked out

I don't think they met there by coincidence. At least they got to see each other face to face. Might be the closest they will ever be lol

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article19200.html

Interesting 
nerd.gif

According to one source, Mayweather told both Pacquiao and Koncz to "stop lying" about signing any contracts. The same eyewitness tells us that Mayweather then informed Pacquiao that he's been told multiple lies. Mayweather explained that "he's been trying to make the fight happen" and chose to stay silent throughout the negotiation process because "I don't entertain ********!"

Another source tells us that Pacquiao was "on hush mode", speechless as Mayweather repeated, "stop lying," and asked him "what contract" he signed. As Mayweather reiterated to both men that lies are being told, Koncz began stuttering before attempting to lay all the blame on promoter Bob Arum, telling Mayweather that he's only saying what Arum has been telling him. Mayweather then informed both men that it's not professional to lie and "if you're not going to tell the truth, it's best to stay silent."

After their discussion, Mayweather gave Pacquiao his personal phone number, presumably so he can call him directly if there's any further confusion between the lies and the truth. At this point, it's unclear if their conversation will have any impact on finalizing negotiations for their potential May 2 showdown. It's clear, however, that Pacquiao will likely have a lot to discuss with his adviser and his promoter regarding the conversation that took place.

They are very similar in size, I could've sworn Floyd would be much bigger than Pac.

I met both in person, and Pac was so tiny when I stood next to him :rofl: Floyd was small too but it didn't seem like it.

Back
Top Bottom