Please Lock.

Khan too long too quick for broner. But there's always that change of him getting caught

Last edited:
Could be the epic troll match if they both came to fight in off season shape.

broner2221.jpg

vs.

article-2735901-20D8719900000578-221_634x986.jpg

I think you guys are underrating Broner some; yes he's a poor man's Floyd style-wise but don't let his bravado/arrogance obscure the fact that he's a really skilled fighter.  Khan is no slouch either but given his glass chin I think that fight could go either way.

Broner may have talent, but he lacks power and Amir has been hit with significant power and survived to win a decision.

I really don't see any way for Broner to beat Khan.

Last edited:

Thurman would put Khan to SLEEP. Amir wants no parts of that one.

yall underestimating khan. i can see khan frustrating the hell out of thurman with his movement, keith isnt the fastest dude. Id favor khan 60-40 maaaybe 55-45
Kahn is not going to avoid bombs all night and khans main problem is he likes to get into brawlers

Not the new Khan under Virgil. Dude has been taught the art of holding ala Ward.

Khan outboxes Broner easy TBH.

I would rather see Crawford demolish Broner after his fight with Dulorme.

Last edited:
I agree with the undervaluation of Khan, I really like what he has done the last few fights.

As for his annoyance? He's not eem that bad compared to dudes like Paulie. Paulie is the worst. :x

Enough about Khan, he's the annoying fly at the BBq like 78Sports calls him. Lets talk about Kovalev vs Pasccal this weekend.

No but he's younger quicker hands and has much faster feet than BHop.

Different match up for Sergey than just havin to watch for lead right, headbutt and a clinch

I'm going with Kovalev. Only dude in the division that I see hanging with him is Stevenson.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom