Please Lock.

It's easy to look at a fighters W on his record. It's another to read between the lines. Lets be honest, the Judah fight Danny should have won. No question. Zab hasn't been decent in a while. He beat Vernon Paris in a HS gym and people thought he was back smh. Yes he did beat Khan, but lets be honest. Khan was picking him off left and right until Danny ducked his head and threw his signature pray and spray hook. And Matthysse, people seem to forget he only won by 2 points on two judges scorecards. As many low blows as Danny got away with he should have been deducted a point and if you didn't count the knockdown (which I don't believe it should have been in my opinion) you would have a draw. Yeah, Herrera took him to school with a simple jab and Danny received a gift decision. Sure he won those previous fights but in no way shape or form would I say he dominated.

Saw where Quillin came in 1.4 lbs over smh. I can't stand fighters who don't respect the sport. 2 ounces is one thing but man a pound and a half??

It all makes sense. When I was in the barbershop a lot of guys say they like Danny but he's been lucky as hell and that luck might run out soon

The most surprising thing about Danny was his fade late in theJudah fight.

I think he won convincingly over Lucas. once Matthysse's jaw was broke he was unwilling to stand and trade like usual

I think danny will handle Peterson.

I'm not discounting Lamont either. Danny lost to Herrera. I don't care what anyone says about what the record books say.

Also, I got Lee tomorrow. :nerd:

If Lee let his jab go earlier in the fight not sure this is even close

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom