Please Lock.

watching roger and floyd play tag
right because the mitt workout is supposed to be a full on display of power punching
eyes.gif

Finally saw the Garcia and Peterson fight .. I had it at 114-114, regardless of the early rounds Peterson took off, he was still landing the lead jab while dancing around. I feel like Danny didn't do enough for me to say "well he won this round because Peterson was on his bike" .. Not giving anyone rounds by default when they're swinging and missing. I don't see a rematch here though.

Lee-Qullin was a good fight as well, I'm ok with the draw but if they don't count that slip by Lee as a knockdown then he wins the fight. Definitely want to see a rematch for the belt.

I don't think Geale is fully recovered from the KO loss to GGG and he has to shed an extra 3 lbs? I'm going Cotto with the 8th round stoppage.

Kathy Duva is trippin and stopping a big fight from happening. She just needs to let Kovalev fight Stevenson on whatever network, which is only going to help him with exposure, and then return to HBO after that. She's also keeping Kovalev from getting more money in this one fight than he has earned in all his other fights combined. It's only a matter of time before he goes over to Haymon.

Kathy's moves have been strange. First her side wanted a purse bid but then she says that they couldn't compete with Haymon's bid so they pulled out. It seems to me that HBO didn't want to financially back Kathy's purse bid against Haymon but why not find that out first before going down this road. Not a positive sign for Kathy.

I think DSG needs a new voice. I know his pops is his pops and their bond is special. But if he wants to make any noise at 147 he needs a new voice or needs to get back to the basics, cause he's been looking subpar for a while now and it's little things. As mentioned, for being nicknamed swift, he really isn't that.

Well, that pretty much confirms Cotto will never fight GGG. Based on Cotto's activity that fight wouldn't be a possibility til 2016 and I reckon GGG won't care for the fight by then.

Last edited:
Canelo is going to become Middleweight champion and force everyone to come in at a catch weight because he is too big for 154, but too small for 160.

Back
Top Bottom