Pls. legit check on my concord 11 from richiedge.

One more thing guys is the jumpman jordan logo on the 3rd spacing on the right shoe is not aline in the middle of the lays. Is that ok?

Guy's im just wondering is these concord 11 are early release? Because there is no stamp on the insole and the stamp on the box is red colored stamp.

Guy's im just wondering is these concord 11 are early release? Because there is no stamp on the insole and the stamp on the box is red colored stamp.

Dude you got 4 confirmations of people with a lot of experience on concords (timmy brixx, from88til etc), he already said that not all of them had stamps. Chill out.

Silhouette of the back of the shoes looks off to me though. It's supposed to get narrower as it goes up

No bro... coz there is some people saying my concords is early release. And i know that early release is clear toe cap right? And i just wondering that there is no retail price on the box and even no sticker from what retail store the shoe came from. Coz i just bought it to richiedge on ebay.

Last edited:
No bro... coz there is some people saying my concords is early release. And i know that early release is clear toe cap right? And i just wondering that there is no retail price on the box and even no sticker from what retail store the shoe came from. Coz i just bought it to richiedge on ebay.
pic of toe cap, but the other things don't make sense to worry about

Back
Top Bottom