'Plus-Sized' College Student Claims Discrimination at Bar *UPDATE Fatty had stage dismantled SMH

kS5Zh.jpg

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

30t6p3b.gif
 @ folks in here laughing at her.
I swear y'all stay on some pathetic losers type steez.

Establishments have a right to control who goes on stage. Nobody wants to see a big girl up there just like nobody wants to see a dude up there.

She needs to learn how to pick her battles, preferably the ones that involve a fork and a knife
This is so funny to me.

What if they didn't let a black girl on stage and they said some %+#@ like, "I've seen you on WSHH, you can't go on stage because you might get violent."

Bet NT would be singing a different tune.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Clubs reserve the right to discriminate when at their leisure.  
No they don't. Your dress code example is weak.
discrimination is an equal protection issue. equal protection is a constitutional matter. only the government can violate a constitutional right. a private business and its agents are not the government.
also fat people are not a suspect class that can even be discriminated against.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Damb, that chick has nothing going for her: shes fat, ugly, got nasty friends, makes bad decisions and lives in Iowa- Where is that forever alone face......
laugh.gif
 Imma need you to go ahead and pyp for this ruthless comment

nerd.gif

I have many times in WDYWT
nerd.gif
, heres most of me wearing my ST dunks ( no face appearance for general, too many savages):

wat are st dunks?

i havent bought dunks in like 5 years

i have some that look exactly like that, but are footaction exclusives from like 99-2000

Originally Posted by alkaTREz

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and ask you to please provide evidence to back up this claim.  
Evidence that big people are uncoordinated?  All you gotta do is look at their feet.  
080102%20-%20Fat%20feet.jpg

And here's a video

indifferent.gif
  YNS

you're just mad because your corpulent nature is interfering with your already limited movement ability

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

indifferent.gif

In typical bag holder fashion.

If she ain't getting any, ain't nobody getting any.

this is ridiculous
at the end of the day she is still large and unsavory 

I'm a chubby dude and even I think this is wrong. Damn hating %!$ broad ruining it fro everyone

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Evidence that big people are uncoordinated?  All you gotta do is look at their feet.  
080102%20-%20Fat%20feet.jpg

And here's a video

indifferent.gif
  YNS

you're just mad because your corpulent nature is interfering with your already limited movement ability

Womp, womp.  I'm nowhere near fat.  I'm just calling an ignorant statement for what it is and his "evidence" to back up his claim was beyond ridiculous.  I'm just saying I have seen my fair share of "Escalators" in my years of playing basketball and they were far from being uncoordinated.  

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

C'mon now.

She knows her big $%% shouldn't be dancing on nobody'stage.

75b355ad408761b7faef662f48229806bd4c569.gif

Just sit in the corner and wait for a thirsty southern black dude to get at you.

I'm black, if that matters.[emoji]174[/emoji]
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If this somehow makes it to court, I sure hope the courtroom sketch artist is loaded up on Pasty Plump Girl Peach pastels.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

If this somehow makes it to court, I sure hope the courtroom sketch artist is loaded up on Pasty Plump Girl Peach pastels.

Gotta dig deep into the crayola box for that one. lol

Back
Top Bottom