pointless questions females ask...

Course, the ladies input on dudes is more than welcome...other than that, I start, y'all share...pretty simple.

1) 'Do you miss me?' (Especially less than 24 hours after last meeting): This classic used to be kind of cute, but when asked 12 times a day, it makesus want to punch other ppls children. Please scale it back a tad...if we miss you, we'll tell you. Seriously.

2) 'We need to talk': See, the problem with this is WE don't do a gahdamn thing when you say this. Just say what you really wanna say...'Iwanna talk at you.' On some real @%%%, we prolly still won't listen...but at least we'll respect your honesty.

3) 'You care about *insert object or activity prized by male partner* more than me': This is a favorite of girlfriends/wives/'specialfriends'/clingy females. (Quick note to the guys: In the case of the latter 2 groups, the answer should always be 'Yeah, and?' You do, right?Don't put your balls in her pocketbook before y'all even have a title, damn.) Of course, if youre the significant other, we might still care about ourMustang or guitar or football team or personal time just as much as you (or maybe more...but he's not gonna let you know that if he wants to keep ya) butit doesn't mean we like you any less. We just like y'all differently, that's all. Forcing us to choose is apples and oranges.Whatever interest yourman has satisfies him in ways you can't...and hopefully that goes the other way around too.

4) 'What are you doing?' more than 3x in 5 minutes: The same thing I was 30 seconds ago, chick. This prolly means y'all really don't haveanything to say to us, and you might should go away/hang up. Harsh realities...

5) 'What are we now?'- An old standby of 'special friends'/females in untagged relationships, its usually asked right after sex. The realanswer is 'the same thing we was 20 minutes ago, silly rabbit', but if he's nice, he'll try to come up with a spoonful of candy coated crap tofeed you. Its hard enough even seeing straight after a good one, let alone coming up with some sweet soundin song and dance. Let's just skip it from nowon, aight?

6) 'Do you think I'm pretty?'- If you have to ask, the answer is no about 97.3% of the time. If you have to ask, he doesn't answer, and youhave to ask again...there are strong odds you pug fugly and he's trying to be nice. Why be ungrateful when he ignored the fact that you're not cute andis spendin time with you anyway? That's a big favor. Respect that, and leave it alone.

7) 'Do I look fat in this?': Yes. Yes you do.

8 ) 'Is she prettier than me?': The thing is, females never ask this question when its actually a contest...they'll ask when !!@@!* Amerie orsomebody walks by. You asked because the answer is 'yes' and you wanna hear a 'no'. What kind of bass ackwards reverse psychology bullhonkeryis that!? That's why whenever I get asked, the answer is yes. You could have her by 4 points and I'll still tell you yes. (Course, the answer COULDactually be yes, but you'll never know the difference...bwahaha!)

9) 'How long will you be gone?': As long as it takes for us to get back, honey. See, we're partially aware of the confusion with this one...we justwasn't aware we signed up to be on on parole as a condition of dealing with you. Chill out, sexy...we'll come back to you eventually. We're willingto tell you where we goin (most of the time) but hell...sometimes we don't even know when we'll be back...

10) 'Are you lying to me/cheating on me?': If we are lying (yes, we lie...everybody does sometimes, Jim Carrey taught us that in 'Liar,Liar'...as long as its not too much and nobody gets severely hurt, its generally fine...) what the +*** makes you think we're gonna blow our cover? Ilike to have a little fun with it...'Yeah, I'm lying to you...everything I say is a lie...including that sentence.' Of course, if we're tellingthe truth and you grillin me anyway, it makes me wish I did tell you a lie just to keep you quiet. That ain't healthy.
Oh right, the cheating part...he's not gonna tell the truth if he is, he's gonna get mad you even asked if he ain't. In both cases it's prollygonna start a completely needless confrontation. Most times, you know if your dude is bouncing around on other ladies when you ain't around or not. If youhonestly ask yourself, you know. It may be that you know he is and are lying to yourself, it might be you know he's not and just want to be aggravating.Either way, it doesn't solve a damn thing. The general point is you're prolly not gonna get an answer that makes you happy and you're going to endup asking again even if I say no...so why ask us?

Aight, that's my turn...

For me it is always #1 and #4. So anoying.

FYI...One time I went out with a female for about 3 weeks and she would constantly say "are you serious?!" to everything I would say. I actuallydumped her for that reason.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son's venting.

+ Dudes talking about they're ex's. Don't do it.

Damn I can't get no welcome, Mag? I thought you was finna come in here and drop some of your science on females and relationships, and that's how youfeel? You got it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son's venting.

+ Dudes talking about they're ex's. Don't do it.
for real man...sometimes females just need to be reminded and be reassured...no biggie

Originally Posted by KennyTheGreat23

Are these from a JO?

Some...but JOs really shouldn't be askin too many questions anyway, so factor that in... And Mag, you know you wrong for depriving NT like that...unlessthings changed on a fundamental level round this &!%$$, a lot of dues on here still need a lot of help with a lot more females...just sayin.

Been busy.

LOL @ #7.....$!* mad funny...

I remember i think SpringfieldXD said some chick asked him where they stand after he hit it. Son said he told her "We're standing on theground"...

i hate that question

I hear you, cuz... Wow @ 'standing on the ground'...that's gold, I'm puttin that one in my back pocket
laugh.gif

one time this chick got my brother number and she would call him asking were i am and why i didn't respond to her question mad annoying

Originally Posted by potus2028

8 ) 'Is she prettier than me?': The thing is, females never ask this question when its actually a contest...they'll ask when !!@@!* Amerie or somebody walks by. You asked because the answer is 'yes' and you wanna hear a 'no'. What kind of bass ackwards reverse psychology bullhonkery is that!? That's why whenever I get asked, the answer is yes. You could have her by 4 points and I'll still tell you yes. (Course, the answer COULD actually be yes, but you'll never know the difference...bwahaha!)
that's what i would do
laugh.gif

I hate when they ask what time you coming back. Guys dont like to time stuff out, we just do it. We usually come back after your 10th miss call on our phone,asking when your coming back. lol

My ex used to ask were i was, and then check to see if i was actually there. hahaha girl was crazy.

Another question i hate:
Who is she? If i tell you who she is your going to flip balls, so i have to lie to you to keep you happy.
Do you notice something different about me? Now im +%%%*$, i obviously didnt notice if i didnt ask about it. Now she has me making up another lie.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Do you notice something different about me? Now im +%%%*$, i obviously didnt notice if i didnt ask about it. Now she has me making up another lie.

Oh ++%+ I forgot that one...yeah I hate this too...but half the time it's her hair, so if you're completely assed out and don't know what she did,say you like her hair. If she says it's not her hair that changed, say 'That doesn't mean I don't like it...' and change the subject.I've ducked outta that one a few times that way...

I can add a ton more

yeah I hate the "what ifs"

and the when was the last time u kissed another girl?
last time u had sex with another girl?

How do you know her?

i might come back and add some later

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

All this, as well as when women make up fictional scenarios that always start with " What If...."

The worst part about the 'what if's' is THERE'S NO RIGHT ANSWER. You can never say what she wants to hear, even if that's your style. Mypersonal favorite parry is 'What if your aunt had a @@%$? Then she'd be your uncle...'

Back
Top Bottom