pokemon x and y (worldwide october release)

That sandcastle Pokemon is ridiculous. I just bought a 3ds last week and got Pokemon Y. This is the 1st Pokemon game I've played since Blue and it's a little overwhelming how many new Pokemon there are. When I'm battling I can't even tell what type they are.

That sandcastle Pokemon is ridiculous. I just bought a 3ds last week and got Pokemon Y. This is the 1st Pokemon game I've played since Blue and it's a little overwhelming how many new Pokemon there are. When I'm battling I can't even tell what type they are.

had the same problem when i was playing Y, bulbapedia became my best friend.

had the same problem when i was playing Y, bulbapedia became my best friend.

Friend of mines just put me on to that site. I didn't even know about the whole stopping your Pokemon from evolving because they learn moves faster when they're not evolved or something like that.

Friend of mines just put me on to that site. I didn't even know about the whole stopping your Pokemon from evolving because they learn moves faster when they're not evolved or something like that.

yeah although thats been the case from the beginning although there are a few pokemon that can only learn a certain move once they're evolved.
have fun with pokemon ev training (still confuses me so I never bothered), especially if you plan on playing online.

Bruh you went from Blue to Y? I can't imagine how confused you must be. That's a massive change-up. I think the last one I played was Diamond and Pearl and all the new Pokemon and types and evolutions now is just 
laugh.gif
 to me. 

They really made a sandcastle Pokemon 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

I actually liked the competitive battling if you can play someone without using the OU or limit of 2 OU pokemon. Legendaries was always a no-go for me

Last edited:
i went from pokemon yellow to omega ruby last week. can't get over the fact that pokemon go super sayian when they mega evolve :\

i went from pokemon yellow to omega ruby last week. can't get over the fact that pokemon go super sayian when they mega evolve
ohwell.gif
I didn't even know they remade ruby and sapphire until just now. Groudon 
pimp.gif

That mega evolution stuff is crazy. Saw a shared video on my FB of the the anime with mega evolution. Pokemon out here looking like Naruto man 

Out of all the things wrong with Pokemon, people have a problem with battling?? Although I haven't been involved in competitive battling in over a year. X and Y really made something special out of it because IV and EVs became so much easier to understand and control. When you get to the highest level of competitions of course you're going to see a lot of the same Pokemon because they're proven to work and safe. When you step out of that arena and battle the Pokemon people use are widely varried. Once you get an understanding of stats, natures, attacks, abilities and how they work together and then integrate those things into your own personal style of play battling is so much fun and so intense. If you haven't done that yet you really can't criticize the battling unless your gripe is with how much work it actually takes to go into one Pokemon let alone an entire team. But once you get into the swing of things it gets a lot more fun and easier to handle.

My battle style is extremely defensive and it allows me to be a lot more unorthodox with how I battle. On a regular basis I would shut down heavy hitters like dragonite, tyrantiar, and mega Pokemon with a Murkrow and I plan on using it again in the new games too. So many rage quits :lol: I barely used mega Pokemon myself because often times the stat gains weren't the loss of an item and change in ability. A lot of times some Pokemon are more useful in their regular forms.

I didn't even know they remade ruby and sapphire until just now. Groudon :pimp:

That mega evolution stuff is crazy. Saw a shared video on my FB of the the anime with mega evolution. Pokemon out here looking like Naruto man 

yeah Groudon is a beast his special ability evaporates watter attacks :smokin :smokin

Bruh you went from Blue to Y? I can't imagine how confused you must be. That's a massive change-up. I think the last one I played was Diamond and Pearl and all the new Pokemon and types and evolutions now is just :lol:  to me. 

Yeah bro I went from to blue to this craziness. I think all the hype from Pokemon Go gave me the itch to start playing it again. I still haven't gotten as far as mega evolutions and all these other things I keep hearing and reading about.

Bruh you went from Blue to Y? I can't imagine how confused you must be. That's a massive change-up. I think the last one I played was Diamond and Pearl and all the new Pokemon and types and evolutions now is just :lol:  to me. 

Yeah bro I went from to blue to this craziness. I think all the hype from Pokemon Go gave me the itch to start playing it again. I still haven't gotten as far as mega evolutions and all these other things I keep hearing and reading about.

I bought Y for my daughter and I feel the same way :lol: I should've started her off w/ Blue or Red to get her feet wet but she loves the whole changing clothes and all that so I aint mad. But I don't even know the names to some of these things and what makes it worse is that she gives them nicknames so I'm even more lost :lol: I'm still contemplating getting the new one and a 2DS but still up in the air about it.

I bought Y for my daughter and I feel the same way :lol: I should've started her off w/ Blue or Red to get her feet wet but she loves the whole changing clothes and all that so I aint mad. But I don't even know the names to some of these things and what makes it worse is that she gives them nicknames so I'm even more lost :lol: I'm still contemplating getting the new one and a 2DS but still up in the air about it.
You can get red blue yellow digital codes for like $7 on Amazon.

You can get red blue yellow digital codes for like $7 on Amazon.

Yea, I know that and I thought about it but I wanted to introduce her to one that had more features to it. As great as Blue,Red,Yellow were the new features are worth it.

for those that battle, what pokemon do you like using and why? strategy? stats spread/nature etc. id like to see how some of you guys battle

where's a good place to get a 3DS XL for a good price these days?
Best price I've seen for a new one is $175 on Amazon. It goes out of stock quickly so you have to check everyday. Don't forget that it doesn't come with a charger so you have to buy that separately.

where's a good place to get a 3DS XL for a good price these days?
Best price I've seen for a new one is $175 on Amazon. It goes out of stock quickly so you have to check everyday. Don't forget that it doesn't come with a charger so you have to buy that separately.
Nintendo is having a back to school sale on Nintendo products starting Aug. 26. You can get the a 3ds and Super Mario 3d land pre installed for $149.

0809_announcement_grai5jlc.png

Last edited:
yah I think I prefer the XL too

I guess I can wait for a good deal to come between now and when Sun/Moon comes out

^ Crying at his new move -- Pulverizing Pancake -- where he sits on the damn opponent

laugh.gif

Ash Greninja Smh. Why are they legitimizing this stupid idea.

Carries around the same Pikachu for almost two decades but somehow has a stronger bond with a Pokémon that he's gonna get rid of. Good job Nintendo.

Back
Top Bottom