Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I'm sire the press asked for the name of the guy who shot him and his picture...

Why they couldn't get that??

The police chief and the officer who shot him have to be best buddies, trying to make him seem like a hero who was doing his job.. 
mean.gif
he practically eulogized him

Officer didn't know Brown was a robbery suspect, then what's his motive?

Man, this case has more twists....

Last edited:
Chief definitely folding under pressure. Haha! I love it, we might actually see some justice.
Not true. They can say he was resisting arrest now for the robbery he just committed. The cop is going to get off. Saying he didn't know about the robbery however hurts the cop defense.  

Why do we protest police killing unarmed teens but not take to the streets to protest "thugs" killing unarmed teens? Because we want justice. We want accountability. The police officers get away. George Zimmerman got away. Thugs don't get away, for the most part. Justice works if the suspect is black or brown. We are protesting the system. We are protesting against those in power who have a history of terrorizing people of a certain skin color for simply being and getting away with it. There's no accountability and we are tired of it. Mike Brown is just the latest name in an unfortunate growing list of victims killed by excessive force by those in power. They were tired of it in the 90s when Rodney King was violently beaten by multiple cops on camera but the officers still got off, we were tired of it when Oscar Grant was killed while still in handcuffs and the officer that shot him got off with a slap on the hand, we were tired of it when George Zimmerman spent months walking free without being charged while his murdered victim was on trial in the media. We're fed up. It happens far too often and our anger is with the system working against us and not for us. Our anger of what's happening in Ferguson and protesting doesn't take away the fact that violence in Chicago needs to curbed, or that black on black violence needs to be addressed, or that Robin Williams died, or that innocent people are dying in Palestine and Israel, or that immigrants and their kids are being terrorized as criminals for coming into our country looking for a better life, or anything else happening in the world. We simply want accountability and we want people to know that our lives matter too

there were no twists to this case at all though.

it was all disinformation meant to cloud what took place from the get go
This.

The only one who's stories have changed are the police. The eyewitnesses who gave their testimony in different places and times have all sounded exactly the same.

U stay in the bay
Sf to be exact
Lets meet up so I can whoop yo ***
U mean to tell me stealing swishers justifies getting killed
U a straight sucka
What's yo location
I'm off work in 2 hours

It seemed like it's been an on going thing... You really going to fight over my opinion? Plus who really fights now a days once your past high school fighting shouldn't even be in your vocabulary

I need a motive, though. Cold-blooded killing, but WHY.
You know why...

Obviously...but I'd personally like to hear an actual explanation as to why this kid was gunned down.

Another thing...are there any types of psychological evaluations given to members of a police force? I would be curious to know if they are given and if these tests can predetermine any prejudices that some officers may have. To me, that would go a LONG way in whether or not someone should be hired. Especially someone who will be in a position of power and handling a firearm.

Back
Top Bottom