Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

The governor could care less. He's not running for reelection. He's just biding his time until he leaves office. That's why he hasn't stepped in.

Ron Johnson has a job he needs to keep... 

he can only do so much if he wants to keep his job and move up the ranks

haven't y'all seen The Wire lol... 

Ron Johnson has a job he needs to keep... 

he can only do so much if he wants to keep his job and move up the ranks

haven't y'all seen The Wire lol... 
I'm genuinely surprised that people couldn't  see this coming with Ron Johnson.

I think his point was that on one hand you have people wanting the laws to be followed and respected -- the law of free speech, to be treated fairly, due process, etc

but on the other hand the law that was broken by the victim is only being looked at as character assasination and not that it was a law that was broken -- it gets a pass because of the end result ... 

I dont think he's saying those warrant being killed over --- unless I read it wrong. 
Yeah I think the message was lost in the statement but it is still pointless, not even on some race ish, overall it's just wrong how this whole situation is going down. All the secrecy and flipped stories. In any case like this you only hear negative things about the victim who was not armed. So it would be ok if folks killed by cops are angels? No one is perfect so how can we judge someone else whose life was stolen from them, not like he made a choice to meet his demise. 

The governor could care less. He's not running for reelection. He's just biding his time until he leaves office. That's why he hasn't stepped in.
What year is the new governor suppose to be elected?  If it is this year, there needs to be questioned asked from the Missouri residents and the Missouri media towards those that are looking to run for office about this situation.  This lesson should teach everyone that folks needs to be more engaged with their elected officials. 

Capt. Ron is from Ferguson. His heart was in it, while everyone else from the chief of police, the govenor, regular cops have no heart in this. They took advantage of this and made him a pasty. If there's one person who knows they're being used as a pasty, it's him. I would secure me an agent and get a book deal or something and leave the police dept behind.

He should. He will. He will be on the Oprah interview, and the entire talk show circuit when this dies down.

He's going to resign, and I don't blame him.

Ron was a pawn used by "them". They was thinking it would calm people down and make them go home. I can't count the amount of times a peer of mine said things in the country are gonna get better just because Obama is in office. Blacks stick to and trust blacks in high places, at times. 

I'm genuinely surprised that people couldn't see this coming with Ron Johnson.

Last Thursday fooled him. He thought he was going to come in and be the magical negro. :lol: Naw bruh, it's not going to be that easy.

Them releasing that video against the Justice Departments wishes screwed everything up.

this situation should be a politicians wet dream.... 

a chance to step in and get some votes .... make a name for themselves and be seen by people who would otherwise have not care 

give people a reason to vote on elections other than the Presidential one 

I didn't even know that walking in a residential street was considered jaywalking. Me and my boys walked, played football and basketball in the middle of the street, growing up. When cars or even a police car drove by, we just moved to the side. Police never said nothing to us. Matter fact, I remembered one cop watched us play basketball. He even got out and tried to dunk.

Last edited:
Ron was a pawn used by "them". They was thinking it would calm people down and make them go home. I can't count the amount of times a peer of mine said things in the country are gonna get better just because Obama is in office. Blacks stick to and trust blacks in high places, at times. 
Because we think they gonna help
But maaaaaan they got to those high places stepping on and over their fellow black men
To be with the whites(no offense white folks)

Seriously I dont see coming back from this. The city is really destroyed. Even if the cop is convicted and jailed, the people WILL NEVER trust the cops again in that town. It needs a total make over now, from the top down.

If all the info in the link is accurate, which it seems from what I know of the case, they should have arrested him a long time ago.

Every witness basically has the same end story which is that MB was surrendering with his hands in the air and gunned down.

The cop side of the story is irrelevant with this many witnesses having nearly identical stories on all the important facts.

The KKK Headed To Freguson To Protect White People

Ku Klux Klan (KKK) members from three different states are reportedly traveling to Ohio to hold a two-day fundraiser for the officer who shot unarmed teen Michael Brown, and to “guard white businesses.

” The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) first reported last week that that the New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan had begun raising money in support of the Ferguson police officer who killed Brown.

“With the police state in Ferguson, we will be holding our fundraiser in Sullivan City, MO,” the announcement said. “Donations of $10 and up. All money will go to the cop who did his job against the negro criminal.” And to anyone thinking of trying to get in the way, Murray warned, “we have guns (and more).”

“We are raising money for a cop who shot a n*gger criminal,” he explained. On Monday, the New Empire Knights issued a statement about plans to “guard white businesses near Ferguson.”

“With blacks out of control, we have our Missouri Realm going to areas near Ferguson,” the statement said. “We can’t have blacks robbing and murdering innocent whites. I am on my way down along with members from three different states and members from the Southern Mountain Knights.”

AGENDA GOING FULL BLOWN INDEED  :smh: :smh: :x

If this happens, Could get really bad

If all the info in the link is accurate, which it seems from what I know of the case, they should have arrested him a long time ago.

Every witness basically has the same end story which is that MB was surrendering with his hands in the air and gunned down.

The cop side of the story is irrelevant with this many witnesses having nearly identical stories on all the important facts.
Nope 1 lady mentioned how he rushed him. That is going to be his defense, "my life was in danger"

I just don't know how a dude his size was running away then toward a cop IN SLIPPERS. 

this situation should be a politicians wet dream.... 

a chance to step in and get some votes .... make a name for themselves and be seen by people who would otherwise have not care 

give people a reason to vote on elections other than the Presidential one 

Rand Paul spoke out before almost everyone :lol:

Seriously I dont see coming back from this. The city is really destroyed. Even if the cop is convicted and jailed, the people WILL NEVER trust the cops again in that town. It needs a total make over now, from the top down.

They need to clean house.

And if the police chief and Wilson go down, all the skeletons in that police force will come out.

I'm genuinely surprised that people couldn't  see this coming with Ron Johnson.
Last Thursday fooled him. He thought he was going to come in and be the magical negro.
laugh.gif
Naw bruh, it's not going to be that easy.

Them releasing that video against the Justice Departments wishes screwed everything up.

Nope 1 lady mentioned how he rushed him. That is going to be his defense, "my life was in danger"

I just don't know how a dude his size was running away then toward a cop IN SLIPPERS. 

nobody mentioned that except Darren and his mom

You actually watched the news and came to this conclusion?
Clearly. Get off CNN. Go to Twitter and listen to people who are actually there.

My boy is out there with J. Cole, he Facetimed me at Ground Zero. Don't be fooled by the young knuckleheads in the background of newscast. There are older folks out there standing up for a cause. They just want answers and this guy arrested. He has received special treatment just because of his badge. If they just arrested him and put him through the same process as any other person they would all go home. They rather protect this man, let the businesses suffer and build a bigger gap between the law and the community. 

Back
Top Bottom