Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Man ole boy caught that whole killing on video [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Way too many marks posing as cops, smh bruh dumped on him like he was playing Battlefied tho

So Fox news was the first to break that Wilson had an orbital bone fracture.......

weebey gif

The standards for journalist is at an all time low, quoting "close family and friends" :smh:

MSNBC is tearing people up right now

Last edited:
So Fox news was the first to break that Wilson had an orbital bone fracture.......

weebey gif

The standards for journalist is at an all time low, quoting "close family and friends"
mean.gif
i believe they interviewed a "close friend" of wilson's over the phone who mentioned all this and it took off from there.

one news outlet (FOX) reports it and others ran with it, etc

the police chief never mentioned this supposed eye fracture many days back. he did mention that wilson was admitted to the hospital because his face was swollen

no photos have been released.

i bet if he was severely beaten as claimed by some, photos would've been released all over the place like that convenience store "strong arm robbery"

the distractions, disinformation and straight up lies are just being used to keep people unfocused from what really's gone down

I don't get why they hate us so much man.

I would clown but I'm not so I will just say go read ancient history and not those school text books they made you read in grade school.

"If we so inferior, why those devils fear us!?" -Pac

Been trying to read a lot more about our history.

Took an AA history class in school, taught by a frumpy conservative woman. Learned nothing.

Gained more knowledge through the James Farmer Program when I was younger but it was still lacking somewhat.

True story, I had a young white male as a criminal justice teacher in high school and he took extra time with the minority students to teach us some of the ins and outs, because he recognized we needed the information given where we lived and our living situations.

Dude literally stood in front of a predominantly white class and openly told everyone that the law was on their side 98% of the time.

Dude went off curriculum very often and got himself in trouble more than once for us just to talk about old court cases and racially charged events involving the justice system and police. He's the person that put me on to the PIC and the reason I knew my rights when it came to police stops and whatnot.

Will never forget dude. Best teacher I ever had.

Last edited:
This "josie" person called into Dana Loesch(member of the tea party in St. Louis) radio show and multiple news outlets started airing the video/recording as fact :smh:

Last edited:

Dude calling Jesse Jackson out to his face about being in ferguson just for the publicity

He should've never asked for donations

Cnn confirmed what we already knew on NT. Haha!
Imagine if a MB witness made up that type of lie...

Last edited:
A lil off-topic but, does anyone else find it weird that this ISIS stuff pops up the last few days

like to take our attention off Ferguson

Maybe I'm reaching tho

@hometownhero @maldonado

I sent the PM out to the first few. It's a lengthy message cause I'm on mobile. For anyone else that's interested could y'all hit them just cause I'm on mobile and they have the basics. Also here's a think to a thread where were tackling some of the issues:
http://niketalk.com/t/604438/black-culture-discussion-thread/120#post_21424581

Mind posting it here when you get the chance? I'm sure there are a lot of people who could benefit from having a list.

Last edited:
Been trying to read a lot more about our history.

Took an AA history class in school, taught by a frumpy conservative woman. Learned nothing.

Gained more knowledge through the James Farmer Program when I was younger but it was still lacking somewhat.

True story, I had a young white male as a criminal justice teacher in high school and he took extra time with the minority students to teach us some of the ins and outs, because he recognized we needed the information given where we lived and our living situations.

Dude literally stood in front of a predominantly white class and openly told everyone that the law was on their side 98% of the time.

Dude went off curriculum very often and got himself in trouble more than once for us just to talk about old court cases and racially charged events involving the justice system and police. He's the person that put me on to the PIC and the reason I knew my rights when it came to police stops and whatnot.

Will never forget dude. Best teacher I ever had.

Start with ancient kemet and Kush and swing around to spain/portugal and then morocco. Whatever you do just learn it and it will all make sense

For everyone asking, I'm going to post in the thread that i linked earlier. It'll be a more appropriate forum for us to have an ongoing discussion about topics that come up .

Back
Top Bottom