Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

It's gotten to the point where you can't even be mad at fox because it's wasted energy.

They cater to their audience.

They get ratings.

Why would they have a great interviewee come on and crush all their assumptions over the past ten days in ten minutes?

They'd lose credibility with their fans.
this is exactly how I feel about it. Of course they're spewing BS, it's their job and people want to see it. We should just be focusing on solutions, damn getting ruffled by the Faux News Network and the other SWS propaganda because that's part of what they want.

How do you guys feel about the proposed boycott of black people not spending any money on a certain day? I think it's a good start but we should add more too it.
Been wanting to do this for awhile... Hit them in the one thing that matters, their pockets. 

this is exactly how I feel about it. Of course they're spewing BS, it's their job and people want to see it. We should just be focusing on solutions, damn getting ruffled by the Faux News Network and the other SWS propaganda because that's part of what they want.

How do you guys feel about the proposed boycott of black people not spending any money on a certain day? I think it's a good start but we should add more too it.
It's got to be not spending money AND not going to work.
A nationwide day of protest either on a Monday or a Friday.

It's got to be not spending money AND not going to work.
A nationwide day of protest either on a Monday or a Friday.
We still gotta be able to feed ourselves fam.

Feel like that's a quick and easy way for them to have an excuse to replace you. 

We still gotta be able to feed ourselves fam.

Feel like that's a quick and easy way for them to have an excuse to replace you. 
That's true but...our long term goal should be to create a parallel economy like we had in the segregation days. That way we wont need to work for/with SWS like we do now. It will also reduce the **** Train Daffy Ducks because we will be able to economically sustain more of our own and they won't have to shuck and jive to get a check.

Negroes were so happy to be 'Integrated' we gave up all of our businesses, GREAT baseball teams etc just to cozy up to white folks and give them our money. We have to get back to that if we are going to survive. Frankly though I'm not even sure where to start...

Been wanting to do this for awhile... Hit them in the one thing that matters, their pockets. 
they did that...ie the bus boycotts.. and i forget where and when i was just a kid at the time... but did it at a certain chain of groceries that were selling like old/bad meat in minority neighborhoods... and thus they changed.

The whole work thing did work at one point... but once the great divide happened(aka when black women and men started to not have each other back) and the influx of foreigners... That failed because black women went on to work... and the guys were replaced with hispanics/mexicans etc... That was around the whole industrial time when factory/manual labor jobs were being replaced etc... with some by technology..but most by mexicans/hispanics.

It sounded good in theory and it worked for a hot second. But once the mexican/hispanic population came thru and was willing to not only work in the worst/horrid conditions blacks (mostly black males refuse to work) but at a much cheaper rate and for more hrs. You can kinda see how that leverage ultimately went away.

Ah shopping/spending strike would work...it def would work in terms of things of monetary value... worthless things aka clothes shoes etc... Blacks still spend twice as much on things like this then every other race in the usa COMBINED. Thing is i dont realistically think this could happen. Hell went to bronner brothers hair show and our women spend 2.5 billion annually just on weave.... 2.5 BILLION... Hell not wearing weave would be a huge impact. Then i know you all know the numbers the jordan brand did...(granted its not all black ppl but a huge chunk of it is)

Those kinda cutbacks could make a impact...sad thing is many blacks would cutback on necessities and needs before they cutback on wants. 

Last edited:
That's true but...our long term goal should be to create a parallel economy like we had in the segregation days. That way we wont need to work for/with SWS like we do now. It will also reduce the **** Train Daffy Ducks because we will be able to economically sustain more of our own and they won't have to shuck and jive to get a check.

Negroes were so happy to be 'Integrated' we gave up all of our businesses, GREAT baseball teams etc just to cozy up to white folks and give them our money. We have to get back to that if we are going to survive. Frankly though I'm not even sure where to start...
Certain Negroes, not all of them.
We were sold out by some of our so called "leaders" after Martin and Malcolm were assassinated.

Im more worried about us trying to start our own economic communities and this happening again...

Tulsa-Race-Riot-Black-Wall-Street-in-flames-060121.jpg

They hate to see us win and find every excuse for scummy actions. 

I've just been looking into moving to Ghana or Ethiopia post-graduation. I mean we've tried everything in this country already... Everything. Nothing has worked. 

And like @DutchRoyalT  said.. So much of our spending power goes to the most irrelevant materials. I think he's absolutely right in that blacks would rather cut back on necessities than wants. 

Last edited:
Not everyone will feel comfortable with missing a day of work, but a vast majority of us will.
and they wont as i just posted. this was tried ages ago. And at the time the few black men and a ample amount of black women who "intergrated" and was working on the other side aka in the offices, in the hospitals... etc felt so proud and thankful and so accepted to be in that position that they werent going to do anything to risk losing aka f'in that up getting on certain ppl bad said... or seen as a "problem" trouble negro....esp women who many were getting some sort of govt assistance to which would be lost if they were to do this. 

This was going on when the factor and service workers midwest and upnorth...and the production workers etc.. were fighting for a better/livable wage. Better decent humane working conditions many decades ago. Then when that failed...thats why most ppl down south are 2nd 3rd generation black ppl from the midwest and upnorth. Why so many ppl from atl etc family og was from ny. so many blacks grandparents great grand parents are like from detroit chicago etc...things like that.

Thing is that mindset over the ages have carried over and granted conditions arent what they were then. The mentality of that time has been passed down and so that cycle is very hard to break and many wont be willing to do it. And ultimately the reason why this wont work.

Realistically in this day in age would a strike/refusal to go to work devastate ppl.... not likely. Are most single black mothers on govt assistance now as they were then...um no. But ppl still have that any false move and i could loose it all mindset even if they clocking in 6 figures a year. Its just what it has become. 

Im more worried about us trying to start our own economic communities and this happening again...

Tulsa-Race-Riot-Black-Wall-Street-in-flames-060121.jpg

They hate to see us win and find every excuse for scummy actions. 

I've just been looking into moving to Ghana or Ethiopia post-graduation. I mean we've tried everything in this country already... Everything. Nothing has worked. 

And like @DutchRoyalT
 said.. So much of our spending power goes to the most irrelevant materials. I think he's absolutely right in that blacks would rather cut back on necessities than wants. 
in today's world, I doubt a repeat of black wall street would happen again...

The shrinking of the globe due to the internet.... Would NOT allow an entire finance community to get ransacked...

Maybe on some trumped up legalities...

But if there were tons of black lawyers willing the rise up, then I don't think Americans would try to flex on am economic black powerhouse.....

Of course... They could try to inhibit them not doing business...

And on that case... Take your work internationally..

By the way...since we're off topic anyways does it bother anyone that our best athletes go to these majority schools and make them millions of dollars? Could you imagine if all that talent was concentrated to HBCUs? It would be amazing.
hbcus don't have the facilities to compete with Alabama and Oregon...

Athletes want the best gear, prettiest chicks, and most exposure to the pros...

Hbcu got all the chicks one could ask for...

But gear and national TV games?

Not eem close...

I could see it in basketball happening though... Because individual hoopers can effect the game so much more, and they're usually in and out quickly of they're great.

An organized day of not spending or going to work? :rofl:

This is one of those half-brained ideas like those stupid petitions that come around every time something tragic happens in this country

This is one of those half-brained ideas like those stupid petitions that come around every time something tragic happens in this country

:lol: you want attention so bad. I got this chick I can oop you if you want her. She's easy.

hbcus don't have the facilities to compete with Alabama and Oregon...

Athletes want the best gear, prettiest chicks, and most exposure to the pros...

Hbcu got all the chicks one could ask for...

But gear and national TV games?

Not eem close...

I could see it in basketball happening though... Because individual hoopers can effect the game so much more, and they're usually in and out quickly of they're great.

I know they don't have the facilities but that's because they don't have the money....which is because they don't have the best players :lol: I'm just saying if athletes made a conscious decision to attend HBCUs it would make a huge change in the college landscape.

Never mind me tho. I'm just thinking out loud

An organized day of not spending or going to work?
roll.gif

You are the lamest dude I've seen on NT to date. 

Son just lurks the thread to find something to troll. How has he not been banned from the thread? 

Last edited:

You are the lamest dude I've seen on NT to date. 

Son just lurks the thread to find something to troll. How has this dude not been banned from the thread? 

For real get this clown up out of here. Dude has contributed absolutely nothing to this thread.

:lol: you want attention so bad. I got this chick I can oop you if you want her. She's easy.

Bruh... Seriously though...

A layup yamb would chill a lot of these trolls out...

Majority of dudes trolling the internet with negative internet ain't getting yambs.

I'm confident in my assessment

I know they don't have the facilities but that's because they don't have the money....which is because they don't have the best players :lol: I'm just saying if athletes made a conscious decision to attend HBCUs it would make a huge change in the college landscape.

You make sense though bro...

It would have to start with a guy who's parents introduce him early, and stable enough to where that college booster money doesn't sway him..

I mean... Look at Brandon Jennings...

Got guys going over seas instead of a year in college...

The more I see these white folks lie and scheme their way out of devilish acts, the more I realize Brother Malcolm and Brother Marcus Garvey were completely right.  These white people are irrational and built a legal system that targets minorities and protects them.  

Of course whenever a white man gets caught in ish, he hides until the rest of the white folks go and clean up the mess.  As soon as a black man gets caught they capture him, interrogate him and twist the story until something incriminating has been said. 

The justice system is not fair.  The justice system is FUBU for SWS.  

Us black folks need to learn from the leaders who actually hurt the SWS and continue working in ways to check mate the devils in their own corrupt system.

Peace be unto all clean life and may God strike down hard on the manipulators invested in deception.

Last edited:

Nah man you spot on,

imagine if Bron went to an hbcu for just a year **** would have changed everything.

By the way...since we're off topic anyways does it bother anyone that our best athletes go to these majority schools and make them millions of dollars? Could you imagine if all that talent was concentrated to HBCUs? It would be amazing.
well that all plays into the integration and the great divide (black women separating themselves from the men) when that occurred. Believe it or not but grambling use to be the number 1 school in the NATION in football.... Yes in the NATION... and when the great divide happen aka taking govt assistance... moving into the lower income sectors of predominate white areas... those kids went to high schools in those areas, and under the suggestions of the coaches/school etc... and their single moms with the mindset white is right... the thought of grambling was second tier compared to LSU.

And that mindset just continued on as the decades have past. To the point where alot of hbcu's that were dominate forces are just trying to stay alive. 

I know they don't have the facilities but that's because they don't have the money....which is because they don't have the best players
laugh.gif
I'm just saying if athletes made a conscious decision to attend HBCUs it would make a huge change in the college landscape.

my last post just answer why that is. if you look at the history of these current dominant schools, most of them the alabamas, texas, florida schools etc... werent any good. Go back and look like 40 years back.. schools like mississippi state, alcorn, grambling, jacksonville state were the oregons, the clemsons, the roll tides of that era. Once those schools saw all the money etc... popularity aka the games, the bands etc... and again the other reasons i mentioned they went on in and swooped them up. 

Most of these hbcu's are living of revisionist past, the history, and monies they once had when they were prominent. As mentioned earlier the great divide and the industrial complex, also along with the bastardization and blackface clown show that is the black church was one of the biggest setbacks and destructive and damaging things that happen to blacks over the past few decades.

Some will say the war on drugs aka crack epidemic, or the rise/changing of street gangs...but thats wrong. blacks have in most part moved on and past those travesties and phases. But the aforementioned events are still going on and are detrimental to blacks still to this day.

Back
Top Bottom