Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

CHP just paid 1.5 million for the cop beating that black woman on the freeway.

Aint no way that cop surviving after costing the state a million.

The cop who was on top of that black lady punching her?????

Yes the cop who thought he was fighting for a spot on The Ultimate Fighter.

He was forced to quit also. This should happen to every cop who uses excessive/deadly force.

Last edited:
Wrong

He still don't know if he got a gun... He never searched him or his car

He was a suspect when he got shot

Proper protocol is to handcuff after suspect is shot, the Blackman is still a suspect

I would hand cuff him as well until I sear h the car and him, if I don't the suspect can go Ibbis pants or back to the car to get a weapon and harm me behind my back
Ummmm did you receive training at FLETC???? I think I know what I'm talking about.
No, okay then. That isn't protocol. Because you are afraid protocol doesn't change to make you feel better. The bottom line is you hand cuff a person detained for a crime after the shooting no crime occurred, so his hand cuffing was not justified....

You don't know if anyone has a gun that isn't reasonable suspicion to handcuff everyone on every traffic stop. Let alone a guy you shot who has collapsed to the ground and as clear as day can see doesn't have a gun....

Last edited:
Hopefully he makes justice for Mike Brown his duty before leaving. I won't hold my breath though.

WASHINGTON—Attorney General Eric Holder plans to announce he will resign as the nation's top law-enforcement official on Thursday but will remain in office until a successor is confirmed, U.S. officials said.

President Barack Obama is expected to announce the resignation at the White House on Thursday afternoon. He hasn't yet chosen a successor, a White House official said.

Mr. Holder, who has been in the job since the beginning of the Obama administration, has long signaled he plans to leave the job by the end of 2014. He could ultimately stay in his post beyond year-end if the White House's nomination process doesn't go smoothly.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/u-s-attorney-general-eric-holder-to-step-down-1411656836

Last edited:

Are we supposed to be satisfied with this result. I'm not sure how I feel about it

Looks to be getting wild again

@akacharleswade: MAYHEM!!! Police attacked so quickly and aggressively as chief began to march with protestors! Unreal!!! #Ferguson http://t.co/uFXQsOl0cO
@akacharleswade: FIGHT BREAKS OUT AS CHIEF MARCHES WITH PROTESTORS!!! Bunch of arrests!!! #Ferguson

@akacharleswade: MAYHEM!!! Police attacked so quickly and aggressively as chief began to march with protestors! Unreal!!! #Ferguson http://t.co/uFXQsOl0cO

Last edited:
Damn, I hope there is some better video of what happened? Is there a stream?

This thread is nuts.

Cops live in a world where they fear anyone doing anything could be potentially grabbing a gun and trying to kill them. So the answer is to don't have hands.

Now imagine citizens lived in a world where they fear all cops are corrupt and trigger happy murderers. Would we ever justify someone shooting a cop?

Every wallet, cellphone, sneeze, stretch, cough, book, jello pudding, spoon is a potential threat to a cop's life so it becomes justified reason to shoot. Policy needs to change. That is ******* ridiculous. "I thought it was a gun" doesn't change the fact that it was a shoe.

If you punch a cop in the face that's a threat to his life. I'm not saying violence is right or that you should have free reign to punch a cop in the face but I also don't think that justifies a shooting which it legally does.

Every cop shouldn't be given a gun. Maybe it should be kept in the vehicle until it is determined necessary. Maybe they need a new training program. They have vests, guns, batons, tasers, and legal authority. That's more power than most of the population.

People watch cops do unlawful things, and sit and watch with a cell phone video camera because that's all the power they have. Unless people stand up for what's right like...

Back
Top Bottom