Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

View media item 1260937
View media item 1260938
View media item 1260942
View media item 1260943

The leader of a Ku Klux Klan group told MSNBC host Chris Hayes on Wednesday that St. Louis-area residents have supported their campaign threatening to use “lethal force” against protesters they feel act violently in the aftermath of the upcoming grand jury decision regarding Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

“It kind of came about from hundreds of calls we’ve been getting from residents in St. Louis County concerned with things that they’ve seen on social media,” Traditionalist American Knights of the KKK head Frank Ancona explained. “Random attacks on whites, D.C. sniper-style shootings, police officers being threatened that their wives are gonna be raped, and that they’re all targets.”

Ancona did not cite specific evidence of any of these alleged threats.

The Riverfront Times reported that Ancona’s group has been passing out flyers calling demonstrators “terrorists” and saying, “We will use lethal force as provided under Missouri law to defend ourselves.”

But Ancona stumbled after telling Hayes that he has had off-the-record conversations with police regarding the ongoing tension in the region.
“A lot of them are very frustrated with how the governor has sided with the criminals in a lot of instances,” Ancona said.

“Wait a second,” Hayes said, interjecting. “You have law enforcement talking to you off the record, confiding in you as a Grand Wizard of the KKK? You’re telling me that you have local law enforcement talking to you, personally, off the record?”

“I’m telling you, I have friends who know people in law enforcement,” Ancona replied, backtracking. “Let’s just put it that way.”

Source

Video

They itchin for that race war I see. Hope it doesn't come to that cuz these dudes will be the enforcers for the police.

But if it does, I hope yall boys strapped up.

yeah them fools are just waiting for the chance to go open season on some black people.  hopefully everybody who's gonna be down there has some heat of their own because God knows the Klan will.  Just imagine the nerve of them to act like they are the righteous ones and calling themselves 'sleeping giants...' give me a break.  If they were really about that life they wouldn't be hiding behind cops.

Last edited:
I became a progressive in only the last two years or so. Having been raised a conservative most of my life, I am steeped in conservative lore. One of the most powerful conservative moments was the 1984 Presidential Campaign when an ad proclaimed that there was a "bear in the woods." The ad alluded to the USSR and it said that even if that bear is not attacking right now, it is there and it always poses a threat to Americans. Today, black people should consider the bear in the woods to be a man with a badge.

Black people can do nothing in the next few days to avenge this murder. Instead black people, in particular, and progressives, in general, need to declare a new cold war on the police-prison-prosecutor complex within the US. We must commit to decades and generations of containment and harassment and starvation of our enemies. The Mike Brown saga is not an end but is a beginning to what may be a generations long conflict.

I don't see how any minority can be raised a conservative.

A lot of my family members my same age are conservative. They were raised in the islands and then moved to America.

Then some were born in America but their parents grew up in the islands. And let me tell you, some island people, even educated ones, are closed minded and ignorant as hell. And they pass that **** on to the children

Lots of island folks are conservative, and want to align themselves with whites and anyway from 'low class" African Americas. :smh:

They believe being a conservative back in the islands, and being one in America is the same thing.

The cornball train be parked outside my house every thanksgiving. |I

Last edited:
And I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but those police videos show an unobstructed view of NO wounds to his face like he claims.

Some guy just released this video of the killer cop

And I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but those police videos show an unobstructed view of NO wounds to his face like he claims.

Lol no wounds to his face in any of the videos... these lyin *** ************* :x

A lot of my family members my same age are conservative. They were raised in the islands and then moved to America.

Then some were born in America but their parents grew up in the islands. And let me tell you, some island people, even educated ones, are closed minded and ignorant as hell. And they pass that **** on to the children

Lots of island folks are conservative, and want to align themselves with whites and anyway from 'low class" African Americas.
mean.gif

They believe being a conservative back in the islands, and being one in America is the same thing.

The cornball train be parked outside my house every thanksgiving.
tired.gif
What about low-class whites? You do know there are low class whites as well correct? from your statement you making it seem as though only low class citizens are blacks

that was days, months or even years before the mike brown incident sherlock

What about low-class whites? You do know there are low class whites as well correct? from your statement you making it seem as though only low class citizens are blacks

that was days, months or even years before the mike brown incident sherlock
You're not that smart are you?

Lots of island folks are conservative, and want to align themselves with whites and anyway from 'low class" African Americas. :smh:

The cornball train be parked outside my house every thanksgiving. |I

View media item 877584

First off, I thought you were leaving NT? So you got everyone's hopes up for nothing :smh: :lol:

Secondly, maybe you should sit down in a corner, quiet your mind, and reread my post.

Those are not my words/views/opinions. I was commenting on how ignorant conservative people from the island I grew up on look down on African Americans. And I'm condemning those views.

So what's your problem?

Lls @ the gif execution. Perfect. And yea I can totally understand where you're coming from Rusty. It's pretty much the same in African culture (obviously).

And to Superb, to a lot of black foreigners....the idea of low-class white is almost an oxymoron (at least in my experience). It's like they know they exist, but it doesn't create the same type of disdain if any at all for "low-class" African Americans. And even with that, a lot of times it's simply an image they're referring to really. :smh:

I'll never understand the significance gun powder being on Mike Brown in Wilson's favor. Dont these morons think? WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE BEEN PUSHING AWAY THE GUN, LIKE IN PROTECTING HIMSELF? So stupid, man.

Did my best to stay away from this thread. Was trying to prepare myself for this decision not to indict. It's impossible to do. Remember getting worked up while discussing this with some of my family and friends and recall saying if this man is not indicted it would be like a slap in the face to all African Americans. I felt like not indicting after that man in Florida was not convicted of killing Trayvon Martin was saying "So what he wrongfully killed a young black man? He, along with Zimmerman, did the world a favor." I'm not sure I still feel like it is a slap in the face to all African Americans in this country, but I still feel like it sends a message to all black men. Can't put into words what that message is, but I'm positive it's a ****** up one.

R.I.P. 

Mike Brown

Hope his family finds solace in their God and with the fact that their are people all across the world that have been deeply affected by this. 

edit: Not sure that's possible just a few months removed from such a thing. 

Last edited:
man...shaun king is the truth...been following him since the beginning of this incident...a lot of good insight

Shaun King has been a great follow on Twitter. Exposing how Police lied about the distance at which Mike Brown was actually shot.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...killed-148-feet-away-from-Darren-Wilson-s-SUV

Personally, I think the officials already know the results of the Grand Jury and have for the past few days hence cancelling school all of next week earlier today and just letting the National Guard get into their places.

Back
Top Bottom