Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

laugh.gif

Racist but I'm mixed...

oh...
eyes.gif
What are you mixed with....I'll wait.

Mike been told y'all that.

They brought us over as property fam. They treat dogs and cats better than black folks. They meaning racists...

We are SUBHUMAN in their eyes and nothing better than pests to be killed, mistreated and abused as they see fit.
It isn't 1776 anymore
indifferent.gif

Such an ignorant comment
mean.gif

Mike been told y'all that.

They brought us over as property fam. They treat dogs and cats better than black folks. They meaning racists...

We are SUBHUMAN in their eyes and nothing better than pests to be killed, mistreated and abused as they see fit.

It isn't 1776 anymore :stoneface:

Such an ignorant comment :smh:

Can you explain how racist people view black folks then? Enlighten us as to why that's an ignorant comment, sir.

Mother is Caucasian father is African American (meaning over half my families African American), but you should've known that since you're my #1 fan and "know me in real life", playa
I'll address you thru PM, or in person, because you're shucking and jiving now to save face.

You haven't contributed to this thread at all until tonight so you can stir the pot. 

Smelling a setup man. I foresee a "camera issue" and enforcement claims that there was a threat and they needed to react violently. It's a bunch of funny ish going on man

Ain't nothing gonna happen. This sh*t will keep happening year after year as long as black people live in a predominantly white western world. We will always be treated like second class citizens.

The only long term solution is n*ggas in the western world gotta take our knowledge and expertise to Africa and develop the damn continent. Only then will we get the respect we deserve and be treated as equals.

Back
Top Bottom