Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Obama just stalling so that we don't focus on what's happening in the other screen
**** going down in ferguson right now :wow:

Bruh, Look at the Asian Community, and much of the Brown communities.

Blacks build their own businesses, start their own private schools, build their own communities where they have leaders with THEIR interest in mind, you won't have the issue of this stuff. Blacks are Dependent on Whites economically, education wise, etc so we literally have to move in what ever direction they want us to, even if it is not in our interest. When you have your own you don't run into these issues because the system of white supremacy does not impact you. And if they try to cause harm to your community you have a system of defense to protect you.

Its simple.
yes blacks gotta dolike the jews do but remember when blacks who are famous talk like that.. the dominiant society finds ways to drain their power and money..

chill i'm not an economist. i just think the best way to get your point across is with your money. how you spend or don't spend impacts the way we live.
But you stay tweeting about Stocks so I figured you'd had some money knowledge than most these cats

I know the MNF game ratings are horrible tonight
Doubt it.. You know football is americas sport right.. and you know where most of those ratings come from. 
laugh.gif

Yeah and I don't work for the white man. I aint pay him for his college. I got bagged when I was 18 on false charges and convictions and learned what the system was all about. I used my struggle of the system to start my own web business and now I'm flourishin... 

yes blacks gotta dolike the jews do but remember when blacks who are famous talk like that.. the dominiant society finds ways to drain their power and money..

exactly, they give a few blacks chump change millions to their billions but ensure these blacks cannot pass down wealth. So instead of our wealthy blacks forming private schools, businesses, and investment companies to give blacks business loans they just form BS charities and hand out turkeys on holidays because it won't make the Devils mad.

i really hate this gopblackchick on twitter. shes an uncle tom and is always saying stupid ish during racial events. just look at her avy. she has a deepseated hatred of her own blackness...

7eSUXa-O.jpeg

Old tryna blend into the background looking ***. :smh:

"Lemme hit this brightness filter up to the max and see what I can do for myself."

C'mon breh, u know everything is tied to money. If the white man isn't making money, he isn't happy. They boycotted for a year in Montgomery, u see the result as the bus lost a lot of money

so im asking you and lucky

what do we boycott?

it sucks it really does, i hate it an personally i deal with ppl of all backgrounds in real life.........i always have

i mean......you might as well stop paying all your bills

your utility bill going to a white man right?

your cell

you cable

your car

so what do you stop paying for? i dont ride a bus

ftr, i dont think ppl should stop taking the bus, you better go to work

solution doesnt seem so simple imo

Last edited:
Group economics. For the most part, all races have a system except Blacks.

to make it worse, Asians, middle eastern, Jews,etc set up shop in our communities and suck out all of our resources, you can't knock em though but its sick.

Exactly, and they don't want to break bread w/ us.. To add even more insult to injury, our own people don't want to break bread with us. I been saying this but it falls on deaf ears

Optics President Obama.......optics.  You can't ask for police to show "restraint" while tear gas is being used on the live CNN broadcast.  President Obama should have waited until tomorrow morning to give that speech.  

Now this some racist ****

What the **** does this mean

Go to a Black Community, every store is owned by a non black. Its not racist you're just naive and don't even know what racism is. If a Asian man opens a corner store in a black neighborhood and puts nothing back into the community, doesn't employ people who live in the community, and only just takes your money, what is he doing? If a Black Man tries to do the same thing in an Asian community, nobody will shop there.

i'm down to boycott or whatever needs to be done. i don't give a **** what it is. whatever the plan is i'm down.

watched obama speak

this dude just speaks in mumbojumbo.....

you know there has been cases where CIA ignitated riots to start issues.............. 

U know what
Obama doesn't like black folks
Probably deep seeded since his dad wasn't there for him
He never deals with issues that pertain to us
But quick to help other minorities
Just like the white man
Never wanting black folks to prosper

C'mon breh, u know everything is tied to money. If the white man isn't making money, he isn't happy. They boycotted for a year in Montgomery, u see the result as the bus lost a lot of money

so im asking you and lucky

what do we boycott?

it sucks it really does, i hate it an personally i deal with ppl of all backgrounds in real life.........i always have

i mean......you might as well stop paying all your bills

your utility bill going to a white man right?

your cell

you cable

your car

so what do you stop paying for? i dont ride a bus

That is the question isn't it. Thing is, there is never any dialogue to invoke real change. Just a few words exchanged here, a few insults there, and then deflection. There has to be serious dialogue to figure something out, get the gears moving

Back
Top Bottom