Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I brought up the reality of our culture ... Most kids inner and urban grow up knowing that if they do something grown the cops are going to bust them. Inner kids grow up listening to **** the police or authority figures ... That's the truth ... You talk about bad cops .. Some are bad but others are doing their jobs.

To a fault our inner communities are to blame because talkig being or helping a cop is to be a snitch. They are not our friends they say .. They hate blacks they say .. That's the reality ....

To a fault some cops go into a bad neighborhood thinking everyone is the same ... They are all thugs they will harm us etc.

Be realistic dude.

Even if everything you say us true, what about those that aren't from the inner city or have those interactions yet still are subjected to the same actrocities as your "thugs" are? What are they to do?

I grew up in the country in rural Alabama, yet was harrassed by police for no reason and pulled over without just cause while I was in college at UF.

You are talking being realistic but seem to have such a limited scope on what's at play here. Mike Brown's murder had sparked national dialogue on an institutional and systemic problem that goes far beyond the town of Ferguson.

Last edited:
Soooo smoking weed makes you run into bullets now......

This is really what you boys are resorting to?

So, Brown assaulted an officer, resisted arrest

There are marks on Wilson's face supporting this

There was one eyewitness testimony that agreed that Wilson had warned Brown to stop advancing by yelling 'stop'

People still opposing the verdict are standing on the argument that Wilson drop his gun, avoiding deadly force, and engage in fisticuffs.

I don't understand that argument. If Wilson loses hand to hand then Brown controls the gun.

View media item 1267850

Just a kid, huh? Yea look at this little kid
eyes.gif
He was huge.

And he wasn't sober, he had been smoking pot. They found marijuana in his system.
I keep saying it. this was never proven to be him.  white supremacists like yourself use this alleged footage to justify your racist 'he was a thug and deserved it' narrative.

So, Brown assaulted an officer, resisted arrest

There are marks on Wilson's face supporting this

There was one eyewitness testimony that agreed that Wilson had warned Brown to stop advancing by yelling 'stop'

People still opposing the verdict are standing on the argument that Wilson drop his gun, avoiding deadly force, and engage in fisticuffs.

I don't understand that argument. If Wilson loses hand to hand then Brown controls the gun.
you talking about that sleep mark on the opposite side of his face?

Basically, Darren Wilson would have to do a complete 180... Or MB would have to reach around and punch him...

Essentially breaking his wrist to punch him.

I wish I could draw the hate out of people in person the way these kind of threads do,

unfortunately most of these cowards are tight lipped in person.

It clouds your judgement. The shots weren't fatal until he decided to charge at Wilson.

So you get shot... Run... Get shot again...

Then turn and run back at the person shooting you?

Yeah... Seems legit.

Brah don't even waste your time on him.

He repeats every single ignorant conservative talking point there is on every subject.

Then plays the victim when people call him out, and starts with the "Dudes on NT never want to hear the other side......" steez

I'm not saying marijuana makes you run into bullets. But the guy I originally quoted said that Brown was sober. All I'm saying is that he wasn't technically sober. He had marijuana in his system.

I see this thread has turned into a "N" got what he deserved thread, dudes throwing out all logic just to devalue a black dudes life and believe a fairy tale told by a murderer. Pathetic but expected
mean.gif

I see this thread has turned into a "N" got what he deserved thread, dudes throwing out all logic just to devalue a black dudes life and believe a fairy tale told by a murderer. Pathetic but expected
mean.gif
Happened in the Trayvon Martin Thread too..

Unfortunately.

Just a kid, huh? Yea look at this little kid :rolleyes He was huge.
View media item 1275836

And he wasn't sober, he had been smoking pot. They found marijuana in his system.

All of this could have been avoided if Brown would have just walked to the sidewalk and didnt pop off at the mouth to the Cop.

Why would Officer Wilson try and fight from INSIDE THE CAR?
Clearly Brown went up to the car and started assaulting him... You guys must not understand how big this kid is 6'4 195 BIGGER THAN MOST NFL LINEBACKERS... Wilson didnt stand a chance and the only way to get him off was by firing his gun

Once He shot him Brown tried to get away and once Wilson told him to stop he turned around and kept telling him "you wont shoot me" and ran towards him...

After Wilson shot a few times it hit him in areas where it couldnt knock him down, off of adrenaline alone he kept running towards wilson- it wasnt until he shot him in the head that he finally went down...

Like the guy above said, why would he get into a physical altercation with Brown who is clearly bigger than him and give him access to the gun he was previosly trying to fight with Wilson for??

Sad that he died but it is what it is

All of this could have been avoided if Brown would have just walked to the sidewalk and didnt pop off at the mouth to the Cop.

Clearly Brown went up to the car and started assaulting him... You guys must not understand how big this kid is 6'4 195 BIGGER THAN MOST NFL LINEBACKERS... Wilson didnt stand a chance and the only way to get him off was by firing his gun

Once He shot him Brown tried to get away and once Wilson told him to stop he turned around and kept telling him "you wont shoot me" and ran towards him...

After Wilson shot a few times it hit him in areas where it couldnt knock him down, off of adrenaline alone he kept running towards wilson- it wasnt until he shot him in the head that he finally went down...

Like the guy above said, why would he get into a physical altercation with Brown who is clearly bigger than him and give him access to the gun he was previosly trying to fight with Wilson for??

what part of LA did you grow up in?

eyes.gif
He was huge.

6'4 195 BIGGER THAN MOST NFL LINEBACKERS..

1. The average guard, tackle, or center in the NFL in 2011 is 6-foot-5 and about 310 pounds. Of the 170 players that have started at least one game as an offensive lineman this season, only 28 weigh less than 300 pounds.

I wish I could draw the hate out of people in person the way these kind of threads do,

unfortunately most of these cowards are tight lipped in person.
I would pay to go to an NT summit where these clowns would dare speak ill like they're doing in this thread.

Huh? 

Thank you. It's sad but these are the facts of what happened. The conspiracy theorists in this thread can't handle the truth.

Don't rep my city with your ignorant ***. FOH

eyes.gif
He was huge.

nah

eyes.gif
He was huge.

wut.

Last edited:
Just a kid, huh? Yea look at this little kid :rolleyes He was huge.
View media item 1275836

View media item 949304

Last edited:
Regardless of what happened or didn't happen, still don't know how there wasn't enough to warrant a trial

Also when DW said he "felt like a 5 yr old hanging on to Hulk Hogan" when he's 6'4" 210? How? :x :smh:

Last edited:
why is there even a debate on mike brown's size...

He was tall and big as **** period. Arguing that point is stupid.

Focus on the other facts in the case.

Back
Top Bottom