Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

1. The whole "educated vernacular" part of your post is ridiculous. Look at my post history, I say what needs to be said to get my point across. If it appears too "educated" for you then that shines light on your issues not mine.

2. When did I dumb myself down... What time for action are you talking about? I mentored for the big brother big sister program in east Oakland before I moved to SoCal. I'm active in my community in many ways in south central LA and north long beach/Compton. PM me for more information if you're out here.

Again, what time for action are you talking about and what specifically did I do to insinuate I wasn't preaching about change? My last posts have ALL been about organizing to maximize the movement....

3. Don lemon nters? I'm not an entertainer. I'm not a media personality. Everything I say and do I to push people towards success. Yet ferguson situation has aloof potential to become a solidified movement. The press and media attention is something corporations would pay millions for. The value of the publicity can only be utilized if there is a clear organized movement behind it .

Imagine if instead of just protests in the major cities in the US. There was a voter registration drive. And actually planning in communities to meet and discuss the political implications that organized voters could create..... That's how the tea party directly influenced legislation.... Why am I a cornball brother for reiterating this idea? I guess the black panthers were cornball brothers because they advocated the same thing. This is among many other things that are possible with the current unity that exists nationwide.

I'm not saying we should stop protests, I'm not saying the protests are useless. I'm saying the protests should be the marketing for an actual organized movement. ORGANIZED MOVEMENT.

How is it even possible to disagree with this? What am I saying specifically that makes people in this thread so angry????

Black man to group of black people discussing protests over racial injustice " this movement needs organization, we can accomplish a lot with the unity that currently exists"

Group of black people to black man " cornball brother, when it comes down to action you dumb yourself down, you talk with tat educated vernacular"

....??.?.?.?. . ....?
Please share what you're doing.

I'm an educator, so I wake up and make change everyday, but with limits. I'm forced to follow CA standards that aren't beneficial to all demographics and in all actuality, deter particular demographics.

All you've done is focus on Looters, and totally dismissed 100 days of peaceful protests.

You have nothing but 'answers' for a city you've never stepped foot in.

Missouri was the last slave state...you really think they're going to let a bunch of black folks dictate power? You really think they're gonna allow change?

The system of Missouri is corrupt from the top down...white areas were protected, allowing looters (most, if not all, weren't even from ferguson) to destroy that community.

What happened in New Orleans after Katrina? Perfectly suitable projects were torn down for new developments, driving out poor black citizens.

Civil Rights isn't but 50 years old and it's like we're going backwards.

Last edited:
More frustrated with you racist idiots.

Question: Do you think the appropriate way to handle racism is simply deeming someone a "Racist Idiot"?

I only ask because if you do, then what are you trying to accomplish via conversation on this topic anyways? This is a controversial issue that involves race in America, and you can't possibly expect that everyone will agree with your side of things. You can't possibly believe that racism in America is over. By responding to someone's comment on the topic as a "racist idiot" you are probably only reassuring their views. If you are frustrated by someone's comments that you believe are racist then don't engage them. If you want to try to spread your beliefs on any issue, whether they be right or wrong, you don't do it by completely attacking the other person and categorizing them based on their beliefs.

Sorry I chose your post to respond to, but the only thing that frustrates me is looking through this thread on an important issue and seeing that it has been half-reduced to simple name calling and frustrated rants. We all know that when injustice is out there (and I mean injustice through the eyes of either side) there are productive ways in which you can attempt to explain your viewpoint. But this angry ranting....you guys have reduced yourself to being "violent looters perpetuating the cycle you're disgusted by" rather than "peaceful protesters".

:lol: i didn't ask about MB's character, a tape was released displaying it, so i watched. If a tape is released showing DW doing something dastardly, I would take that into consideration.

Are you overlooking the part where I said I think DW should get charged with manslaughter? I'm sure all that sweat on your forehead is affecting your vision.

No way did dude just roll up on two dudes walking in the middle of the street and just start bucking. If you believe that, you are truly naive.

I hate it when people try to divert the conversation to "but what about black on black crime"  
indifferent.gif

If it's one thing that's concrete, we go to jail at a disproportionately high rate. We. go. to. jail. 

This case with its points of inaccuracies from both sides of testimony, all the conflicting perspectives---there are people still don't think that the case doesn't have enough cause for it not to go forward to at least stand trial? C'mon man.

Question: Do you think the appropriate way to handle racism is simply deeming someone a "Racist Idiot"?

I only ask because if you do, then what are you trying to accomplish via conversation on this topic anyways? This is a controversial issue that involves race in America, and you can't possibly expect that everyone will agree with your side of things. You can't possibly believe that racism in America is over. By responding to someone's comment on the topic as a "racist idiot" you are probably only reassuring their views. If you are frustrated by someone's comments that you believe are racist then don't engage them. If you want to try to spread your beliefs on any issue, whether they be right or wrong, you don't do it by completely attacking the other person and categorizing them based on their beliefs.

Sorry I chose your post to respond to, but the only thing that frustrates me is looking through this thread on an important issue and seeing that it has been half-reduced to simple name calling and frustrated rants. We all know that when injustice is out there (and I mean injustice through the eyes of either side) there are productive ways in which you can attempt to explain your viewpoint. But this angry ranting....you guys have reduced yourself to being "violent looters perpetuating the cycle you're disgusted by" rather than "peaceful protesters".
I've been in this thread since August 9th. Not one of these posters I responded to where a part of the discussion until the indictment came back as NO, and the flood gates opened.

I'm all for debate but it's frustrating to me and others who have been following this case to have the thread derailed by asinine 'what ifs' and rhetoric

The whole idea that Blacks don’t care about Blacks killing other Blacks is ridiculous. One fact of the matter is that the Media doesn’t care about Blacks caring about Blacks killing other Blacks. You go to any urban community with high crime rates and you will find community organizations that are advocating for the violence to be stopped. They do not receive press coverage, they do not get to appear on the nightly local or national news 3 or 4 times a week to promote their cause. There is a segment in the new movie Nightcrawler that’s tell you exactly what needs to be involved in a story for ppl to care and it couldn’t be more than accurate.

These groups exist and do their best in communities. But white ppl and other misinformed folks rather let these ppl go unacknowledged and repeat some tired talking point that is inaccurate.

(White) ppl that subscribe to this thought aren’t even coming from a place of compassion or a “I would do more if they did more” type stance. They use that type of talk as a crutch for them to continue to ignore anything dealing with the black community cause it doesn’t impact them one bit.

Lets go door to door in white neighborhoods with the community organizations that are trying to stop urban violence and ask for them to make a donation or better yet ask for them to come out to an event and show support…. Imagine what their response would be.

Disagree with the Wilson decision or believe Michael Brown was unjustly murdered = racist

Believe that the shooting was justified based on evidence or witness testimony =racist if white, "self-hating" if black, "putting on white face" if mixed :lol:

Side with Israel in Hamas-Israel conflict = Zionist, Jew, or genocide proponent

Side with Palestine in Israel-Hamas conflict = Terrorist, Muslim, Islamist

#NTExtremes

Keep on keeping on, folks.

Last edited:
Agree with a lot of points this guy makes regarding the Michael Brown situation....

"My Name is William G. Lillas....
I wanted to clear up a few black and white questions and answers. The things I state are facts. They are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just observations from a 83 year old black man, born in America:
"I was told by my parents (yes, a married man and woman with my last name), that I was N*****. We lived in “N***** Town” in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing through the floor, no car, no TV. We washed our bodies with lye soap that my mother made, by hand. I thought I was a ******, until I graduated high school, went to college, did an enlistment in the Army, and got a job. I am now retired, own my own home, have 6 children by ONE WOMAN, and we all have the same last name. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, a Master’s Degree in Sociology. My retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have one leg), and part-time pay in a local college, is about $125,000 a year. From dirt poor ******, to old, black, proud American.
Yes, I am black, and I can say “******”, because I understand the true meaning of the word.
Let’s clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.
-Fact: It is not called "shoplifting or stealing", it's called "robbery", which is a felony. Brown stole something and assaulted someone, that means ROBBERY. It’s on video, and it’s a fact. Not shoplifting, not theft, not “lifting” a few cigars, but ROBBERY!
-Michael Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a “little black boy”, cute little headphones, and his cap and gown photo, gunned down by a ruthless police assassin, executed by “******”. First, I have never seen a cop drag a person into their car’s driver door to arrest them. So, let us be clear, Michael Brown was a ******; a sorry assed, criminal, hoodlum, ******. Nobody wants to say that, but I will. He had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults, robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes, and still refuse to call it a robbery. He was, like so many others, living a life that he thought he was “entitled” to, just for being alive. Gangsta rap, weed, drinking, guns, and those stupid-assed low profile rims, makes him some kind of bad-*** ******.
-I have fought communist Chinese and North Korean soldiers in the 1950’s with more honor than that ******. Yep, I peeled potatoes and shot communists. That’s the only job a ****** soldier could get.
Rodney King? Black Riots!
Trayvon? Black Riots!
-Hurricane Katrina? Black Riots! Stealing TV’s, designer clothes, etc.
-O.J. Simpson kills white man and white woman, found NOT GUILTY? Did white folks riot? Nope!
-In fact, when is the last time white people rioted? Civil War, maybe? That’s because they are, relatively, civilized people, much like many black Americans. Protesting is one thing, hell, I’m all for it. Even if you are an ignorant idiot, you have a right to protest.
-Stop only showing the young black "cap and gown" photos of Michael. Charles Manson may have a few of those laying around, as well. Show the ****** "gangsta" photos of the "poor unarmed teenager" (grown man) pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded pistol, smoking weed, with a mouthful of money.
-Militarization? The stupid-assed media that publicizes this has no idea what “militarization” really is. Cops wear helmets and vests, and drive armored vehicle because unemployed ******* thrown bricks at them, moron! You put on an "Adam 12" uniform and walk down the streets of Ferguson during the criminal riots. I can guarantee that you'll jump into the first armored "military tank" that you see.
-You only "want the police" when you "need the police", otherwise, you mock and fear what you do not understand about the police. And by the way, the police are trained to take your ****, but I wouldn’t **** around with those Army National Guard, they aren’t as well disciplined “culturally” to take your **** like police do every day. They will ventilate your black ***** with M-16s, with military precision and extreme prejudice.
-And finally, the way we protest and demand justice, is run down the streets breaking ****, looting stores, and acting like a bunch of untrained monkeys? Hell, after Rodney King, criminal ******* were actually killing people, thinking they were entitled to be worse criminals than they already were. For those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race, inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from proud black Americans, like Bill Cosby, Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell, Allen West, me, etc.
-You blame white people for your ignorance, criminal acts, unemployed laziness, etc.
-You blame white people for 89% of the prisons in America being full of blacks. They did nothing wrong, the racists white cops framed them all, right? No chance at school, no chance for college, military, employment?
BULL ****!
-More ******* kill *******, than ******* killing whites, whites killing *******, and whites killing whites….COMBINED. I find this astounding.
-It's not white peoples' faults, the Emancipation Proclamation was signed by a white man years ago. You can go to school, get a job, buy a house, and vote, JUST LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!!! You are not a slave, you are not discriminated against! Slavery is abolished, and nobody alive today, was alive when it was popular. Get over it! You are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed ******. Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.
-If you choose to create "baby daddy and baby mama", and fake disabilities as an excuse for laziness to draw social security disability…… instead of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it's YOUR FAULT, not white folks. And there are a lot of proud black Americans that will tell you the same, as I AM ONE OF THEM!!!
-Remember, the way you act on the camera, is remembered by everyone who sees it. They will never forget it. It shows them how you, as the black race, respond to situations that don’t particularly go the way you think they should. It will become a reference standard, something they expect from you when the next media report doesn’t go your way. Stop being stupid *******, and be a proud black American. My parents raised me well, but they were wrong about one thing, I am not a ******.
I will not be around long. While my mind is still sharp, and my aim is still good, my body is eating away with cancer. It started in the prostate, and is spreading rapidly. After I die, I have asked my children to publish my writings, and include my name. Although I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that Americans will stop blaming color, start blaming criminals, and see people for what the y really are. We have too many countries that want us dead. We should not be fighting each other."
"William G. Lillas"

i cant even bro....imma apologize cuz i stop reading half way...got be ******* kidding me :stoneface:

You're too full of yourself to understand the point.

People kill people. There's no outrage because the murders are caught and tried. The brown family did not get that.

And you're foolish...how is media describing white kids "as trouble youth" not coming to their defense?

How is ESPN brushing Rothlesbergers rapes under the rug but steady throwing Peterson and Rice under the bus. 

They come to their defense in how they chose to cover stories.

They come to their defense by giving them the chance to go to trial.
What if the grand jury DID decide to indict Darren Wilson, and he was ultimately acquitted after trial (which was likely given all the inconsistent witness statements) ? Can you honestly say the outcome would have been any different? That there wouldn't have still been the same protests and rioting? You're the one blinded by his own anger and racism to see the big picture.

Whenever there's a mass shooting, people always try to find out the motives behind the killer, regardless if the killer is white or black. When the media describes someone as being troubled, that's not coming to their defense. That's just trying to find some rationale behind a senseless killing.  Did you already forget the recent shooting down at FSU that was perpetrated by Myron May, who was an educated black guy with a law degree? The same questions were raised about his motives.

It's funny how you and other posters here  label others with differing opinions as automatically being a Darren Wilson supporter or better yet a white supremacist. If one can't even entertain another person's opinion, who really is the ignorant one?

laugh.gif
i didn't ask about MB's character, a tape was released displaying it, so i watched. If a tape is released showing DW doing something dastardly, I would take that into consideration.

Are you overlooking the part where I said I think DW should get charged with manslaughter? I'm sure all that sweat on your forehead is affecting your vision.

No way did dude just roll up on two dudes walking in the middle of the street and just start bucking. If you believe that, you are truly naive.
Who said that?

Do I believe he rolled up on the two boys, said something rude, and tried to puff his chest? HELL YES!

You really think he politely asked "hey guys, why are you walking on the street."

He was shook, fired at him in the car, pissed he got away, and shot the boy down.

Please share what you're doing.

I'm an educator, so I wake up and make change everyday, but with limits. I'm forced to follow CA standards that aren't beneficial to all demographics and in all actuality, deter particular demographics.

All you've done is focus on Looters, and totally dismissed 100 days of peaceful protests.

You have nothing but 'answers' for a city you've never stepped foot in.

Missouri was the last slave state...you really think they're going to let a bunch of black folks dictate power? You really think they're gonna allow change?

The system of Missouri is corrupt from the top down...white areas were protected, allowing looters (most, if not all, weren't even from ferguson) to destroy that community.

What happened in New Orleans after Katrina? Perfectly suitable projects were torn down for new developments, driving out poor black citizens.

Civil Rights isn't but 50 years old and it's like we're going backwards.

1. Why are you afraid of answering a single question I asked?

2. How can we discuss anything if everytime I ask for clarification for the insults you throw my way you divert and start responding with more questions?

3. I asked three very clear questions in my previous post. If you want me to sit here and respond while taking you serious at least have the courtesy to explain yourself.

4. I don't speak on my work publicly because I'm not a public personality, if you are in the area I'll speak with you in person. If dyou want more information talk to me in my PM.

5. My posts have been about organizing not looting... Your inability to see the core of my argument makes me doubt you are an educator.

Last edited:

What if the grand jury DID decide to indict Darren Wilson, and he was ultimately acquitted after trial (which was likely given all the inconsistent witness statements) ? Can you honestly say the outcome would have been any different? That there wouldn't have still been the same protests and rioting? You're the one blinded by his own anger and racism to see the big picture.

Whenever there's a mass shooting, people always try to find out the motives behind the killer, regardless if the killer is white or black. When the media describes someone as being troubled, that's not coming to their defense. That's just trying to find some rationale behind a senseless killing.  Did you already forget the recent shooting down at FSU that was perpetrated by Myron May, who was an educated black guy with a law degree? The same questions were raised about his motives.

It's funny how you and other posters here  label others with differing opinions as automatically being a Darren Wilson supporter or better yet a white supremacist. If one can't even entertain another person's opinion, who really is the ignorant one?
If he had gone to trial, that would have appeased a lot of us. I strongly believe there would have been enough evidence to convict him of a crime had he gone to trial.

Myron May was crucified by many news outlets because of his skin color, and, again, he was a civilian, not a sworn peace officer.

1. Why are you afraid of answering a single question I asked?

2. How can we discuss anything if everytime I ask for clarification for the insults you throw my way you divert and start responding with more questions?

3. I asked three very clear questions in my previous post. If you want me to sit here and respond while taking you serious at least have the courtesy to explain yourself.

4. I don't speak on my work publicly because I'm not a public personality, if you are in the area I'll speak with you in person. If dyou want more information talk to me in my PM.

5. My posts have been about organizing not looting... Your inability to see the core of my argument makes me doubt you are an educator.
1. The whole "educated vernacular" part of your post is ridiculous. Look at my post history, I say what needs to be said to get my point across. If it appears too "educated" for you then that shines light on your issues not mine.

2. When did I dumb myself down... What time for action are you talking about? I mentored for the big brother big sister program in east Oakland before I moved to SoCal. I'm active in my community in many ways in south central LA and north long beach/Compton. PM me for more information if you're out here.

Again, what time for action are you talking about and what specifically did I do to insinuate I wasn't preaching about change? My last posts have ALL been about organizing to maximize the movement....

3. Don lemon nters? I'm not an entertainer. I'm not a media personality. Everything I say and do I to push people towards success. Yet ferguson situation has aloof potential to become a solidified movement. The press and media attention is something corporations would pay millions for. The value of the publicity can only be utilized if there is a clear organized movement behind it .

1. Broad generalization of what I envision when I read your posts.

2. Again, broad generalization what I envision when I read your posts.

3. You're a Don Lemon NTer cause you rather highlight the negative protesters vs the positive, peaceful protestors.

Good enough for you?

So, you're all about having your questions answered but too scared to say what you do for living.

You can come to my job site and watch me educate if you like. You can come to the house and have a drink and discuss too. I'm in Los Angeles, West Adams area.

Way to completely miss the point. Would your outrage over Michael Brown's death be the same had he been killed by someone other than a cop? I'm not defending what Darren Wilson did but ***** with your faux outrage. How come no one gives a **** about the death of DeAndre Joshua, another young black male killed coincidentally in the same area as Michael Brown? People protesting here in NYC have been chanting "Black lives matter" in response to the Ferguson situation.  Meanwhile, no one says **** about the weekly occurrences of violence here when a black kid gets stabbed or shot by another black kid.

When a white kid shoots up a school, theater or whatever, do you see anyone coming to their defense? 

When a white kid shoots up a school, everyone digs into his past to see how 'troubled' he was. When he shoots up a school, if he doesn't commit suicide, the cops bring him in ALIVE. Everyone talks about how sad mental illness is treated in this country and there's a pity party.

That's because they usually go to jail for it.

Idiot
You really hammered your point across with the "idiot" comment, huh? On the contrary, a lot of the stabbings or shootings involving blacks are difficult to investigate and prosecute because of the ever so popular "snitches get stitches" mentality.  Even the victims themselves refuse to cooperate with the police.  And even if the perpretrator of a crime goes to jail, how does that in any way address the underlying frequency with which such incidents occur? It doesn't.

If he had gone to trial, that would have appeased a lot of us. I strongly believe there would have been enough evidence to convict him of a crime had he gone to trial.

Myron May was crucified by many news outlets because of his skin color, and, again, he was a civilian, not a sworn peace officer.
First off, if Darren Wilson DID go to trial, there's no way he would have been convicted as the inconsistent witness accounts alone would have been enough to create reasonable doubt.

As for Myron May, you're just making stuff up now because he wasn't crucified by the new outlets.  Just like with any mass shooting, most media outlets were trying to find info on the guy to figure out what his motives might have been.

You really hammered your point across with the "idiot" comment, huh? On the contrary, a lot of the stabbings or shootings involving blacks are difficult to investigate and prosecute because of the ever so popular "snitches get stitches" mentality.  Even the victims themselves refuse to cooperate with the police.  And even if the perpretrator of a crime goes to jail, how does that in any way address the underlying frequency with which such incidents occur? It doesn't.

First off, if Darren Wilson DID go to trial, there's no way he would have been convicted as the inconsistent witness accounts alone would have been enough to create reasonable doubt.

As for Myron May, you're just making stuff up now because he wasn't crucified by the new outlets.  Just like with any mass shooting, most media outlets were trying to find info on the guy to figure out what his motives might have been.
Fox news was quick to throw him under the bus, bruh.

Inconsistent? By whose account? McCulloughs? 
laugh.gif

He CHOSE to believe who HE wanted to believe.

White construction workers weren't even subpoenaed 

Way to completely miss the point. Would your outrage over Michael Brown's death be the same had he been killed by someone other than a cop? I'm not defending what Darren Wilson did but ***** with your faux outrage. How come no one gives a **** about the death of DeAndre Joshua, another young black male killed coincidentally in the same area as Michael Brown? People protesting here in NYC have been chanting "Black lives matter" in response to the Ferguson situation.  Meanwhile, no one says **** about the weekly occurrences of violence here when a black kid gets stabbed or shot by another black kid.

When a white kid shoots up a school, theater or whatever, do you see anyone coming to their defense? 
When a white kid shoots up a school, everyone digs into his past to see how 'troubled' he was. When he shoots up a school, if he doesn't commit suicide, the cops bring him in ALIVE. Everyone talks about how sad mental illness is treated in this country and there's a pity party.
where does everyone do this? show me one school shooting thread where people are not talking about how the white kid is the scum of the earth

do you know how many black men are brought in ALIVE by the police every day? stop taking a small number of examples and generalizing it to imply that cops are out there shooting to kill every black man they see

i dont know a single person who feels bad for a school shooter, i doubt you do either

where does everyone do this? show me one school shooting thread where people are not talking about how the white kid is the scum of the earth

do you know how many black men are brought in ALIVE by the police every day? stop taking a small number of examples and generalizing it to imply that cops are out there shooting to kill every black man they see

i dont know a single person who feels bad for a school shooter, i doubt you do either
We're talking about media and most of white americas perception.

White kid was troubled brings empathy.

Black demon child gorilla brings hate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom