Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Cops shooting undercover black cops now?

Hmmmmm...

Why are cops so quick to pop a black dude on public...

As if black people have been responsible for all of the public and mass shootings for the pass 30 years.

:smh:

Its all good when cops are ******* with regular black folks...

But whem you start killing black officers...some stuff gotta shake.

That is exactly what happened
not sire if you're being sarcastic or not...

But I was dead ***

but but but if more black people become cops we can change things 
eyes.gif

Some people arent getting it!

if you are more outaged at poor black folks in missouri looting stores then rich whites on wall street looting your future you have been duped!

Some people arent getting it!
 ​
if you are more outaged at poor black folks in missouri looting stores then rich whites on wall street looting your future you have been duped!
Yeah, 

I saw that Pete Dominick quote too.

Here's what I think k what happened.

Wilson told them to "get the **** out the road"

Brown said "**** you, my *****... We almost there. Stop tripping"

Wilson got pissed and tried to roll up on him... On some "you don't disrespect a cop like that" steez

Then he tried to open the door and hit him... But brown is a big dude and push him back in.

Wilson felt played and tried to grab him...

He got a good grab on brown, but brown pushed him back in the car... Prolly saying "you tripping bruh. Get the **** off me"

Wilson tried to pull the gun out and shoot him because brown was pushing him back on the car, basically little boy'ing him..

Brown grabbed the gun and a forced it down to keep him from shooting him... Then subsequently tried to take it out of his hand because Wilson wouldn't let him go

When the two shots went off, they took off...

Wilson felt even MORE PLAYED because they got away and started chasing and shooting...

He was a terrible shot...

But connected on one and hit him in the back of the arm... This where he started bleeding...

The big ***** eventually got tired (he 300 lbs) and slowed down (where the trail of blood comes from).. He stopped and turned becauae he wilsom kept shooting

But as soon as he went to say I give up, Wilson kept shooting and hit once (2nd shot)...

brown started walking back towards him like "aight stop! I give up"

A couple more connected (3rd and 4th)... I think these were the quickest bullets because he began to stumble..

He started stumbling forward, and the last two (5 and 6) got him in the head.

That is exactly what happened

oh you was there?

No he's right.  He just left out the part where Mike Brown called him a 'jive honky' and ripped his own hat apart in a fit of Negro rage.

And the part where he hulked up from the vitamins and prayers he was saying earlier before finally transforming into Spawn.

white dude shot up Austin yesterday. Fired 100s of rounds of automatic fire. He even had a record for previously robbing a bank.... Where's the outrage and character shaming? Apparently dude was mad he had a tough time looking for a job? Why is this behavior of white males not vilified?

Last edited:
white dude shot up Austin yesterday. Fired 100s of rounds of automatic fire. He even had a record for previously robbing a bank.... Where's the outrage and character shaming? Apparently dude was mad he had a tough time looking for a job? Why is this behavior of white males not vilified?

When they shoot up schools and movie theaters its cuz they're unstable and had rough childhood's. It's always that kinda BS said.

Last edited:
When they shoot up schools and movie theaters its cuz they're unstable and had rough childhood's. It's always that kinda BS said.
cause they're the real victims, bro. 

They've had it rough since the revolutionary war. To add insult to injury, they ended slavery. I feel for them even more since Civil Rights. How dare they have to share with minorities. 

Wheres the outrage? He shot up government bldgs ,Mexican consulate and police hq.

He was not happy about the way America is going. This is how white men protest. Yet they give everyone else rules and terms to protest on.

This is the country's true problem. When the economy gets real bad, poor folks are used to it, some whites feel their establishment being threatened and just almost do what's equitable to a child's tantrum. And the accepted gun culture amongst whites in America should be way scarier than black "thug" culture.

Last edited:
[h1]DeAndre Joshua: Ferguson Witness Killed As Retribution, Conspiracy Theory Claims[/h1]
Ferguson-Witness-Killed-665x385.jpg

Ferguson witness DeAndre Joshua may have been killed in retribution for his testimony at the grand jury in the Michael Brown shooting case, conspiracy theorists are claiming.

Jordan was found dead this week inside a parked car near the Canfield Green Apartments, the same complex where Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson killed the unarmed Brown in August. A grand jury heard evidence in the case but failed to return an indictment against Wilson, sparking several days of riots in Ferguson.

The Ferguson witness was killed amidst the riots, with his body being found around 9 a.m. Tuesday.

One local resident said four individuals were discussing plans to kill somebody on Monday night, though it was unclear if they planned to target DeAndre Joshua.

But Joshua’s family believes the Ferguson witness was killed “over a grand jury’s decision not to indict Michael Brown’s killer.” Others have said that witnesses who spoke out in support of Darren Wilson’s account of the shooting were being threatened.

Though the report is kicking around the internet, there are some holes in the theory. The blog Conservative Treehouse, one of the outlets publishing the theory that the Ferguson witness was killed in retribution, noted that DeAndre Joshua was not even listed as an official witness.

Instead, the site notes, the 20-year-old Joshua “fits the social profile of an eye-witness who gave a police/FBI statement and testified before the Grand Jury in the Mike Brown shooting case.”

“He was an employed black male, with no history of drug use or illicit behavior. He was also a friend of Dorian Johnson who is currently under protection,” the site continued.

Dorian Johnson appears to believe that Joshua’s death had to do with the Michael Brown grand jury. In a Facebook post, Johnson expressed fear that killers could target him next.

“I’m Hella f**d Up, SomeBody come get me right Now I gotta Go!!!!!” Johnson wrote on Facebook.

Others say there were warning signs of danger even before the Ferguson witness was killed. In statements to police, several witnesses expressed fear that they could be targeted for speaking up about what they saw in the shooting.

Back
Top Bottom