Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

we've been talking about the murder for 5 days.... 

the video just came out, so of course it's the new hot topic of the case.... 

as more stuff comes out, that will be talked about to

you're asking the questions that everyone is asking and the public is waiting on 
We need to keep focusing on that rather than let Tom Jackson and The Ferguson Police Department steer the direction of this investigation. The way that he released the information would make it it seem that Darren Wilson was confronting a suspect in a robbery, when in fact only after reporters pressed him on it did Tom Jackson say the robbery is unrelated to the shooting.

That's the exact reason why it's going to be used.

They're gonna say MB thought the officer was coming at about the robbery and tried to fight and get away, I can guarantee it.
yup ^ 

that's why it's relevant to the case.... 

that card will be their ace in the hole for sure 

Why are so many seemingly intelligent men, black men, posting like complete uneducated grade schoolers?
well, he might have said dumb as hell, because this question alone is dumb, like really? lol ok

If that question is dumb, them maybe you felt it was taking a shot at you, because you feel like you fit into that group I spoke of.

People normally only get offended if you are talking about them.

Shoe fit?

Last edited:

We need to keep focusing on that rather than let Tom Jackson and The Ferguson Police Department steer the direction of this investigation. The way that he released the information would make it it seem that Darren Wilson was confronting a suspect in a robbery, when in fact only after reporters pressed him on it did Tom Jackson say the robbery is unrelated to the shooting.
with so little info out right now, there's only so much we can talk about regarding the case 

we can discuss brutality til we're blue in the face, and we have, but when it comes to the case -- the timeline -- we have limited things to discuss 

and like I said, once other details come out, we'll start talking about that .... the video is hours old, it only makes sense that it's what people are talking about now 

we all know it's not the most important thing... we know this ... we're not distracted 

defenders of the police are distracted 

there's only about 3 people in here that are #TeamPolice 

yup ^ 

that's why it's relevant to the case.... 

that card will be their ace in the hole for sure 
Im black and Im having doubts know about this shooting and others. Im really starting to think that maybe Brown was guilty and his friend is lying for him. I dont know especially after that store video of Brown maybe he was trying to get away and probably grabbed the cops gun

But then again 9 shots is alot and witness said he had his arms up

Everytime there is a shooting 99% of time cops always find ways ot get out of it by showing what the victim was doing before or during such as brown robbing the store

Last edited:
That's not what I'm arguing you morons.

I'm saying if Michael Brown robbed some store 10 mins before maybe he thought the cop was pulling him over for that. So the defense is going to argue that what the cop said was true. Michael Brown tried to reach for his gun, it gives Michael Brown motive.

Does anyone understand trials? Ya'll know how this works? :lol:

haha@ moron... that keyboard courage is real. Haha

This same question was asked on tv by REAL lawyers on whether or not the robbery would be immiscible in court. It's not a stupid question.

If that question is dumb, them maybe you felt it was taking a shot at you, because you feel like you fit into that group I spoke of.

Shoe fit?
I'm not offended about what you said at all actually... People have experiences which alter their outlook, educated or uneducated.

On twitter, someone mentioned installing cameras on police officers as well as equipping every vehicle with a dash cam so when events like this happen, there will be enough evidence available to come to a conclusion. I agreed with this in part.

Im black and Im having doubts know about this shooting and others. Im really starting to think that maybe Brown was guilty and his friend is lying for him. I dont know especially after that store video of Brown maybe he was trying to get away and probably grabbed the cops gun

Everytime there is a shooting 99% of time cops always find ways ot get out of it by showing what the victim was doing before or during such as brown robbing the store
had he been shot once..... MAYBE 

dude was shot down like a villian in an action movie ....

the cop was wrong .... 

the autopsy report will be the biggest piece of evidence in the case, IMO.... and if it matches up with witness accounts, Mr. Wilson needs to spend the rest of his days in prison 

And you are better than that man.
You have to pick and chose what you laugh at, you can't laugh at someone "clowning me" just because.

Consider content, you, I know, are better than that, act like it
lmao 

tell a grown man what to or not to laugh at though? dead

You have to pick and chose what you laugh at, you can't laugh at someone "clowning me" just because.

It's not even that serious G. How he responded to you was funny to me, so I laughed. The end. Not even that serious man :lol:

had he been shot once..... MAYBE 

dude was shot down like a villian in an action movie ....

the cop was wrong .... 

the autopsy report will be the biggest piece of evidence in the case, IMO.... and if it matches up with witness accounts, Mr. Wilson needs to spend the rest of his days in prison 
Young sista said he got shot in the face...

Man.

mean.gif

Other young brotha in his apartment said he shot him like 7 more times...

Julius Wrek

On twitter, someone mentioned installing cameras on police officers as well as equipping every vehicle with a dash cam so when events like this happen, there will be enough evidence available to come to a conclusion. I agreed with this in part.
This should have been implemented years ago.

Shoe fit?
I'm not offended about what you said at all actually... People have experiences which alter their outlook, educated or uneducated.

This is true. I agree, but, there are many sides to that coin.
My statement emobodied the people (which I know you will agree)that are posting things of hate out of anger, as opposed to thinking before they speak. If we want out opinions to be heard, we have to speak in a manner in which they can be heard. This "militant" attitude, leaves is dead in the streets, case and point.

We need to educate our young on these matters.

We have to act like we care, and that we want to make a differene, but not in a confrontational way that society has already stereotyped us as.

For real

I believe dash cam's should already be installed, and yeah, cameras are a good idea. Even cops support them.

It's not even that serious G. How he responded to you was funny to me, so I laughed. The end. Not even that serious man :lol:

Like I said. Consider the content.
Who cares it was funny.
Wrong time to laugh my dude.
You know in right, say "it's not that serious if you want", that's a deflection

Consider the content

Late pass, just got a chance to watch the police chiefs press conference.

a few things.

1. The police chief's public speaking ability sucks, that was painful to even watch.
2. Surprised he admitted "walking in the middle of the street" was the only reason he was stopped.
3. This looks more like shoplifing not a "robbery". Or maybe i'm just confused on what robbery is.
4. Looking at the police force standing behind him I can already tell you their relationship with the community, even before this incident, was in the trash.
5. If it was a "robbery" why are no charges being filed against the other person involved? Wouldn't he be considered an accomplice?

That's all.

..and yeah I know I'm late

This is true. I agree, but, there are many sides to that coin.
My statement emobodied the people (which I know you will agree)that are posting things of hate out of anger, as opposed to thinking before they speak. If we want out opinions to be heard, we have to speak in a manner in which they can be heard. This "militant" attitude, leaves is dead in the streets, case and point.

We need to educate our young on these matters.

We have to act like we care, and that we want to make a differene, but not in a confrontational way that society has already stereotyped us as.

For real
To be honest, I am not against confrontation. I lean more towards brotha Malcoms approach more than "peace" approach. Not saying incite violence, but the violence that has plagued these neighborhoods has got to stop. I say this to add as well, that african americans must stop killing one another. Its just more fuel to these "cops" to justify their means.

Young sista said he got shot in the face...

Man.

:smh:

Other young brotha in his apartment said he shot him like 7 more times...

Julius Wrek

Fact is he was shot 8-10 times. Police handguns aren't automatic and usually have heavy triggers. If someone was unarmed, by the 3rd shot at close range there's no way in hell they're still a threat. To pump 5-7 more shots in him, is clearly excessive.

Fact is he was shot 8-10 times. Police handguns aren't automatic and usually have heavy triggers. If someone was unarmed, by the 3rd shot at close range there's no way in hell they're still a threat. To pump 5-7 more shots in him, is clearly excessive.
Excessively excessive.

Back
Top Bottom