[| -- Police Pursuit in CALI ends up with Free Money on the Freeway (VIDEO) -- |]

Cali
smokin.gif

I heard about this on wtop this morning.. the were talking about it even here in the DMV

yea my co-worker told me about that... she was on the freeway

she said she didnt get out of her car cuz her kids were in the car.
laugh.gif

but supposedly the cops got like 17k, while the good people of San Diego got an estimated total of about 10k.

i woulda been runnin my @$% on the freeway too.
smh.gif
at me being at work earning fractions of what i COULDA got for running on the #%@#$ freeway...

The police think the cash is a credit card or some checks
laugh.gif
. This would happen even if the economy was good. Look at the new San Diego stimulus plan
laugh.gif

^^ Way to stimulate the economy.....lol. Cali always be the epi-center of all highway car chases.

If that was me I would pulled my whip to the emergency lane and started scooping up some bills. You know that money was all spent last night.

They're just trying to SCARE people so they can turn in the money You know darn well that money is nearly impossible to trace.

I find it kinda of fishy the bank didn't throw a dye-pack into the money. Don't quote me.....but it looks like an inside job.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

even if the money it traceable what are they gonna do once the person spends it?

EXACTLY...not like the stores can tell who gave them the bills...

Back
Top Bottom