POLL: Livemixtapes or Datpiff?

im STILL trying to get a livemixtapes account to upload mixes......i guess they wont let me join because thats where the chopstars officially drop chopped and screwed mixes???

I use both....but more on datpiff side ONLY because i get to upload my mixes..

Livemixtapes by far.. Can't stand the grey box saying "Datpiff" in my iPod whenever I download something from there. smh x10

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im still rockin wit datpiff...livemixtapes search engine sucks in comparison.

and im feeling da "gold, platinum, bronze" etc. rankings on datpiff, lets me see was poppin.

og, and livemixtapes dont have a android app.... datpiff does.

Mobile.livemixtapes.com >>

wow how has no one said the 1 download limit @ a time for LiveMixtapes which completely ruins the site. DatPiff downloading as many as I want at a time > livemixtapes

But I can't get old mixtapes on either one soooooooo...... Neighborhood mixtape stands > DL sites.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

wow how has no one said the 1 download limit @ a time for LiveMixtapes which completely ruins the site. DatPiff downloading as many as I want at a time > livemixtapes
The mixtapes download in less than a minute so thats not that big of a deal
laugh.gif

livemixtapes...metadata is usually on point when importing into itunes. Datpiff is all over the place with song titles etc...

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I used to be all about Datpiff, but now it's Livemixtapes. Datpiff is better for older rare tapes though, but half the time the tracks don't work.

This, and theres less limitations with LiveMixtapes (once you signed up you can download as much as you want)

Nice keep em coming. I agree with majority and go with Livemixtapes by far! Their downloads are always a lot faster and I like the limitations of who can post music.

I just noticed this on Livemixtapes but has anyone checked out their other site clubtapes.com? I think it's a dope idea with the emergence of duh step although I'm not a huge fan of dubstep yet

livemixtape supports southern artist more then any other

while that datpiff supports all type

datpiff >

Back
Top Bottom