Poor man returns $125K dropped from Brinks truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son said he blocked blastercombo too.

So many lies.

Son was so confident when he PMd me his fake screen shot not not realizing it's 2014 and people can easily spot fakes. I ask for another one and all of a sudden "I'm done". :lol:

You done alright bro

Asked him to prove something so simple like his height and can't even do it :lol:

Prove to use you're in Tennessee bro. :lol: can you do that?

Last edited:
yall need to just ignore him

im annoyed because you all keep entertaining his lies

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Im done for real this time. Yaw can talk among yourselves, Im not entertaining yaw no more. And no my post wasnt lie but some of you trying to make yourself belie it was a lie
roll.gif
.   Some of you guys are pathetic and sad...
laugh.gif

Some of you guys have no life . If you put as much energy into making yourself better as you do worrying about my money cars and status you would be very successfull

I'm not even responding to this hater stuff anymore.

Yaw got it, talk about me, Im a liar I dont have money, im broke and live under a bridge, I dont own 2 homes , I got a  v6 challenger I paid 22k for at a auction. i sell knockoffs, I dont have my own business, I dont work for apple. I dont live in detroit but under a bridge and homeless. I dont have a computer I dont have internet

You guys were right the whole time wow!  SMH

peace

Last edited:

I'm going in hard but it's because this needs to be done once and for all. No more hiding until me makes a new SN. Dude is 0/8 in this thread alone with his claims

Link the vid.

And why are you telling someone to meet up in Detroit if you in Nashville? The hole you digging just getting deeper bruh. You can't even prove you're 6"4 :lol:

Thought you was all done too bruh? So much for that

Like I said, dude would wait until the lights went off and scurry out to snack on the trash and say something slick, like a cockroach.

As for the invite to fight. A dude living comfortably would go ahead and book the flight out to Cali. It's a nice time of year. Make it a business trip. You're the one stunting with your loot, so spend some. I didn't ask this clown to fight. I said if he ever actually approached my mother that it would be a problem.

So then he claims he met my mother, which never, ever happened. Never. :smh:

What grown man does this? :x And really I'm out of my comfort zone posting up pics of my mother, but truth be told, I don't like being called a liar because I don't need to lie and never have. That **** is weak to me. So I posted my mom to prove what I said was true, leaving her location, etc. out of the equation, because dude couldn't find her now if he wanted to being that the article is 4 years old.

Then after he I post the pic, he claims that's not my mother. I proved that wrong. Then all of a sudden he knows her? :lol: :smh: Pick a lie and stick with it my dude.

On top of that, he claims that he knows my name and plays the internet game of "prove you're not this" the old straw man fallacy argument. Yeah, I studied logic Superb. As if I don't know that's a trap to get me to say my actual name and get information that he can use to hit my mother up or whatever he has planned. Herb, you're not dealing with a kid or a sucker. I'm street smart and book smart, so I peeped that game coming down the street and around the corner before you let it fly out of your mouth.

So the cherry on top of this soft *** cake boy is to challenge me to a fight... OVER THE INTERNET! Like huh? :x

Really? :rofl: I got under your skin that bad by telling the truth and backing it up? Truth hurts much? :lol: :smh:

Let's keep it 300, you'll never come see me. NEVER. It's not going to happen so stop selling wolf tickets. And if you ever did, that would be it for you my dude. I might look pudgy in that pick, buy ask MECKS, ask Ben Baller, ask anyone else that met me in LA from NT, I'm not what you think my dude. I'm 6'2", a solid 250 and I work out regularly enough to whip myself into fighting shape in month. So if you want it, select a date. I'm never scared. I put that on my children.

"I'm too old for this fighting crap, but NEVER too old to not be a sucker", to paraphrase NORE. It's nothing.

I stand by what I said. You're corny.

You've seen my proof. Now where's yours? :nerd: >D

Last edited:
Play with me.

Back off?

This is chess my dude. You keep edging over that line and it won't end well for you. I promise.

Play with me.

Back off?

This is chess my dude. You keep edging over that line and it won't end well for you. I promise.

bruh hes not gonna do anything. i hope he says or does something stupid tho so you can whoop on him

he doesnt have the testicular fortitude or money to fly where you at. and he will never give you his information to give him a beating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom