Poor people living outside their means unappreciation

sick.gif
@*!@ gets me everytimeShorty on my fb feed been car shopping for what feels like an eternity... all german/imports at leassttt 5 yrs old.Shes a bartender...This Is what's wrong with america
30t6p3b.gif
Shell b the same one cusson out the dealership soon as it breaks down n she cant afford to fix it.Jus like the dudes campon for yeezys n sb ix's n dont know rent is gettin paid.Disgusting.Living comfortably > flossin w/ material things

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Living comfortably while flossin w/ material things >

/thread

My man
pimp.gif
It jus infuriates me seein bums try so hard to flaunt ends they dont have
sick.gif

my homegirl stay in these section 8 apartments wit her big $%# family, but she stay lennox mall shoppin buyin all kinda expensive !%!$ & she tryna buy a used bmw right now. i be laughin in her face cause she broke as hell but if u seen her out u would think she got her !%!$ together

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

sick.gif
@*!@ gets me everytime Shorty on my fb feed been car shopping for what feels like an eternity... all german/imports at leassttt 5 yrs old. Shes a bartender... This Is what's wrong with america
30t6p3b.gif
Shell b the same one cusson out the dealership soon as it breaks down n she cant afford to fix it. Jus like the dudes campon for yeezys n sb ix's n dont know rent is gettin paid. Disgusting. Living comfortably > flossin w/ material things
Nah... We live in a world where people judge the surface... A fine %***$ will choose a %#!!$ with the freshest fit wit no lights over the dude with lights but he dress lame and bummy...

You know how these $@%* be... I gotta stay fresh

i live beyond my means sometimes. im working part time (trying to find a full time job) , going to school and thinking about a copping a street bike
30t6p3b.gif
Bout to pay off my expensive home theater system and laptop tho. sometimes living at home for free FEELSGOODMAN

It isnt whatever though. All you sayin "they can do what they do" do you really not see this kinda stuff affects us all??

sick.gif
@*!@ gets me everytimeShorty on my fb feed been car shopping for what feels like an eternity... all german/imports at leassttt 5 yrs old.Shes a bartender...This Is what's wrong with america
30t6p3b.gif
Shell b the same one cusson out the dealership soon as it breaks down n she cant afford to fix it.Jus like the dudes campon for yeezys n sb ix's n dont know rent is gettin paid.Disgusting.Living comfortably > flossin w/ material things

this just sounds like hate

/thread

That is true. Trying to get through this undergrad to get a good job so I can live comfortabily

/thread

My man
pimp.gif
It jus infuriates me seein bums try so hard to flaunt ends they dont have
sick.gif

I totally understand what what you are saying but a lot of people just have horrible money management skills. They complain saying oh i gotta pay rent and 3 kids are expensive. well if you would have saved some money and bought a home you would be paying less in mortgage than you pay in this crazy place called ny and no one told you to have all them kids when you couldnt afford to take care of 1. 

Yea from what I could understand in your post op, you sound like a traditional hater ... Sorry you don't have the funds to do/buy the things you like

whats wrong with that tho.... u ever been poor? ppl in the struggle wanna try to shine sometimes too bruh

Originally Posted by eashawty

my homegirl stay in these section 8 apartments wit her big $%# family, but she stay lennox mall shoppin buyin all kinda expensive !%!$ & she tryna buy a used bmw right now. i be laughin in her face cause she broke as hell but if u seen her out u would think she got her !%!$ together

This is more common than you would think.

30t6p3b.gif

I've seen dudes who live in little Bridgeport apartments wearing Ralph Lauren, D&G, and 11's to the mall. They're just fronting.
30t6p3b.gif

/thread

This. If you have connections, use them. Wealth > Rich. I've read up on the game. I really want to kick knowledge to all my friends and fam about this, but this is 2012 and you can't have conversation with substance to them when talking with close ones.
eyes.gif
.  Either way I'm gonna make it financially, so I'm not sweatin' a thing. Hopefully I can spread the word to the masses about how money really works.

most kids camping for yeezys and sbs for that very reason bro so they can flip em and pay theyre rent- i feel you stack your money but theres nothing wrong with grinding for quality i mean tomorrow isnt promised ,

bad lil chick in a used bmer looking fresh as %%*$ smelling good grinding but living beyond her means > average chick in a hoopty living comfortably with what she can afford

You cant judge other people finances through social newtworks, you never know what they have going on.

You say shorty is a bartender, but for all you know she could be waiting on a trust fund too. A rich lover of hers might be buying her a car, you never know.

I hate when people count other people money.

What other ppl do with their money shouldnt bother you. You even go as fat as to say that it gets you every time, thats sickening that you care so much

Im just sayin

I had a coworker like this once. Dude only worked part time and clearly didn't make that much money and copped a certified pre owned Chrysler Crossfire. Dude could barely afford the payments on it and whenever he worked he would ask some of us for gas money. He asked me once and i just hit him with a 
indifferent.gif
and told him to ask someone else. Would also ask people for some of their lunch since he didn't have money to even buy food cause he was sinking every dollar he made into the car. Eventually got repossessed. 

Originally Posted by FedExciter

You cant judge other people finances through social newtworks, you never know what they have going on.

You say shorty is a bartender, but for all you know she could be waiting on a trust fund too. A rich lover of hers might be buying her a car, you never know.

I hate when people count other people money.

What other ppl do with their money shouldnt bother you. You even go as fat as to say that it gets you every time, thats sickening that you care so much

Im just sayin

Well we went to highschool and i hit... soooo... shush?I know plenty about her financial situation..

Back
Top Bottom