Popeyes 8 Pieces for $4.99. One Day Only Vol. Lunch time

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

they just told us that they're out of chicken...they said we could put a deposit down on the deal and pick it up tomorrow
roll.gif
roll.gif

"whuchu doin today?"
"i got some chicken on layaway...bout to pick that up
pimp.gif
'
laugh.gif
chicken recession.

After waiting about 45min in the drive thru I get to the window to pick up my food and they tell me that no more spicy if left
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was there today at 11:40 and didn't get to order until 11:54. After that had to wait until 1:15 until finally getting my two boxes.
smh.gif
Wasn't thatmad though got in one episode of the office and one of entourage on my blackberry
pimp.gif
. It would have been so much faster if there was a 1 limit per personbut people were ordering 6-8 boxes out here but I'm not mad at them.

i just left a second popeyes...an employee from the first one came to this one to tell them to start the deposit thing...

I WAS NEXT IN LINE!!!

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

I was there today at 11:40 and didn't get to order until 11:54. After that had to wait until 1:15 until finally getting my two boxes.
smh.gif
Wasn't that mad though got in one episode of the office and one of entourage on my blackberry
pimp.gif
. It would have been so much faster if there was a 1 limit per person but people were ordering 6-8 boxes out here but I'm not mad at them.
SMFH thats OD all that for some chicken?? ..Where you live @

I wonder how many NTERS went to popeyes in their flyest outfits to camp out for chicken..lol

15 minutes waiting in line and 5 minutes of waiting for MY chicken.
smokin.gif

While everyone paid 4.99 for 8 pieces, this one dude bought 9 for 7.99.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I suck.............I went to get Chinese food.......was eating my sweet & sour chicken when i passed popeyes and saw the deal..............looked at thechinese food and just SMH.

I paid $6 for a combo and i coulda had an 8 piece for $5.

SMH @ me

this thread is comedy... i got mine at 2:30 and it took bout 30 minutes lol. but i was listening to the radio at 6 n they were sayin that popeyes shut down onelane of 441/ sr 7 in miami.
roll.gif

out of spicy ftw.
2 pieces n a biscuit 1.99 here eryday btw.

jeezy)it's a recession everybody broke(jeezy

Lil sis looked out for me today, she knew what was going on and i didnt so she picked it up and told me about it.
Gotta appreciate the lil homie for that!

Got mine fresh outta the grease. My lil sister told me she went to get some and they had police and women and men fighting for chicken

Just got back from scoring the Regional Pack.
2 8pc Dark Spicy. About 10-15 minutes max in the drive thru.

I was hungry in the afternoon and saw a popeyes and crossed over two lanes to cop a spot. Fools was crowding drive thru so I hit up the inside and left with 4boxes all DS.

Damn, Popeyes was OD crowded tonight. Drive thru was peaking outside onto the street and they closed the doors by the time I walked up at 8:40. I wasn'tabout to get into the whip, lose a spot, just for some chicken.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

smh.gif
Wasn't that mad though got in one episode of the office and one of entourage on my blackberry
pimp.gif
. It would have been so much faster if there was a 1 limit per person but people were ordering 6-8 boxes out here but I'm not mad at them.
SMFH thats OD all that for some chicken?? ..Where you live @

I wonder how many NTERS went to popeyes in their flyest outfits to camp out for chicken..lol
Washington state. It was the only popeyes within 40 miles so everyone came to that spot. When I arrived I was like
indifferent.gif
but didn't make the drive to just go back home empty so stayed. LikeI said time kind of flew cause I was watching my shows
laugh.gif

It was a huge mess this afternoon. I waited in the drive thru for a good 20 minutes. After getting fed up for waiting for so long in the drive thru, I decidedto park my car and go in. I waited in line for another 15 minutes until it was my turn to order. I order my chicken, and then hand the cashier my debit cardand she tells me that I need to use their ATM. It's one of those ATMs where it gives you a receipt and then you use the receipt as if it were cash. Anyway,I slide my card, accept the $1.50 surcharge, type in my PIN only to have the machine disconnect and cancel my transaction. I was heated. I took the L and wenthome chicken-less. I'm still heated after all I went through and coming out empty-handed.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom