Portland, ES won't have the 20/3 pack this week

something happened to the shipment so they won't be launched this weekend. save your gas.

i hear this is the same for third-party stores as well.

LA- woooord. no problem dude. i live just miles from the ES and my hr in line (2pm) didn't hurt my feelings when they said the shipment didn't come in.however, some heads from the seattle outlets came 3 hrs for nothing. and probably had a hell of a time getting back home in that seattle rush hr.

Wow...Thats Very Unlucky.

So When Do they Ship In?...Havent got emails from Eric for weeks.

And just another question...im really lost at how they do Launches now...last once i camped out for were the 4/19s...and i guess they dont do that anymore?

Are they going to get them in anytime or are they just not getting them?? Or else so I can drop by and check it out tomorrow!

i probably shouldn't share but next month's pack is my last and i'm more than sure i'll get my hands on em (really, who wants the XV's,right?). the new system is that you line up on friday to collect your wristband. usually about 4-5 pm. around 7:30 you get handed a wristband according to yourspot in line. you show up at 7am the next morning and you get your spot back, even if you're number 5 and you show up after others, the next morning.

as for when they come in, still no one knows. sometime during the week. just check the BES kicks website daily. i can tell you for sure, no sunday launch.

ah so it's confirmed. i heard the same news, thanks though jared.
how's the store treatn ya anyways? i dipped out early september because of school

at my store we only received a pair 11,11.5 and 12. I guess there is a new distribution center and they had to delay the shippment by a week!!! Even NiketwonSeattle didn't receive them!!!

DNeou- surprisingly enough, it was not a bad weekend to work. we got some of the new cats on the floor too. we'll have a nice lil crew for the fall season.you missed the bball event today too. if we didn't make plan for the day, the store was gonna CAKE UP for that event. a line that went to the front of IHM.i also applied for the farm team, so i'll keep my hopes up for that.

how's school treatin you my dude?

dcortes- what store do you work at?

jared-
yeah i heard there been new people like crazy.
i got to email sean or stacey about coming back for the holidays.
i was actually home this weekend and trying to go in, but no one had passes.
and TP had one, but it was for the event, and I needed to come to Eugene before it got dark haha
school is going well my dude. it's school but keeping busy, getting that education drill on haha
glad to hear the store is doing well though

shoe guru- i need to retract my statement about the BES kicks website. it's only available thru zero. if you work at a store though then you can view it.what it is, is the launch website for the store, from what i've been told. i don't check it cuz i usually know what drops, and that's usually aCDP. no need to pay attn to it. when i was in line for the pack, they said to keep checking the site, so i thought it was something we could check from home.

khadafi - Thanks for the info. I have heard bout the website before, but was hoping you were talking about a new website accessible at home.

The store will be launching the pack this weekend along with the white/black 6 rings, FYI. Opening at 8 on Saturday for it.

I miss the Employee Store. My brother in law lost the DC job after it was sent to memphis
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom