Portland Trailblazers VS L.A. Clippers @ Staples on ESPN 7:30 PST

My dude Bop
pimp.gif

It's Hubie's bedtime, he is rambling on and on.

Hubie: The Clippers are incosistent.

Hubie: Why?

Hubie (answering his own question): They haven't blah blah blah

It's Hubie's bedtime, he is rambling on and on.

Hubie: The Clippers are incosistent.

Hubie: Why?

Hubie (answering his own question): They haven't blah blah blah

There record will end up being too good, but I hope the Clippers find a way to get Kyrie Irving next year....cuz that's all they're missing.

Baron just aint the right fit alongside Gordon...

This Clips team is entertaining as hell tho...just hope Blake stays healthy, dude plays reckless...

There record will end up being too good, but I hope the Clippers find a way to get Kyrie Irving next year....cuz that's all they're missing.

Baron just aint the right fit alongside Gordon...

This Clips team is entertaining as hell tho...just hope Blake stays healthy, dude plays reckless...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Seriously, I think the clips will have a franchise invigorating year for sure.  Crowd was real electric tonight.  I hope they don't beast too bad this year though.  give it 2-3 years please.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Seriously, I think the clips will have a franchise invigorating year for sure.  Crowd was real electric tonight.  I hope they don't beast too bad this year though.  give it 2-3 years please.

Randy Foye and Chris Kaman really pissed me off last night.
30t6p3b.gif

B-Diddy with his usual disappearing act in the 3rd & 4th
tired.gif

gg p-town

Randy Foye and Chris Kaman really pissed me off last night.
30t6p3b.gif

B-Diddy with his usual disappearing act in the 3rd & 4th
tired.gif

gg p-town

Back
Top Bottom